- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your topside transport with a RockyMounts TomaHawk Roof Bike Rack
- Versatile upright roof mount rack secures your bike without frame contact
- Interchangeable arm for driver or passenger side makes installation easy and efficient
- Low-profile aluminum tray reduces wind drag and resists corrosion
- Works with bikes from 20” to 29”, including road, mountain and fat tires up to 5” wide
- Finished with a durable black powder coat for long-lasting good looks
- Includes universal mounting hardware to fit all styles of crossbars
- Each RockyMounts TomaHawk Roof Bike Rack is sold seperately
- Lock rack to car and bike to rack with RockyMounts lock cores (sold separately, requires two)
- Your RockyMounts TomaHawk Roof Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The extra step of removing your front wheel can double the time it takes for you to hit the trail. So leave your two-wheeler intact and enjoy your next adventure the easy way—with a Rocky Mounts TomaHawk Roof Bike Rack.
This versatile upright roof mount rack grabs hold of your bike’s tires—not the frame—and features an interchangeable arm that makes mounting on both the driver and passenger side easy and efficient. From a low-profile aluminum tray, the RockyMounts TomaHawk Bike Rack secures any bike with tires from 20” to 29” including road, mountain and fat tires up to 5” wide.
Each RockyMounts TomaHawk Rack includes universal mounting hardware to fit all styles of crossbars and can easily link your rack to your car, and your bike to your rack, with RockyMounts lock cores (sold separately, requires two). Your RockyMounts TomaHawk Roof Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts TomaHawk Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John F (SANTA FE, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Oct 28, 2016 10:11 AM
This is a terrific rack. It's really simple to operate and holds my road bike as will as my mountain bike with 27.5 wheels and 3.0 fatties with no modifications. It actually comes with strap extenions for fatter tires, so I don't see the advantage to the Brass Knuckles version unless you want a color other than black.It's a little time consuming to mount, so it's not really meant to be taken off and on regularly.
Reviewed by Anthony S (Kings Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Jun 20, 2016 12:00 PM
The price was just too good, so I picked up two racks to replace my aging and rusting steel carriers. The Tomahawk fits my fatty, my 27.5+, my 650b, and my buddies 29er. It holds the front wheel securely, and doesn't rub against the frame. The wheel straps work great. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Reviewed by Peter A (CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA) — Apr 11, 2016 8:57 AM
I looked at all of the options and I wanted a rack that allowed me to keep the front wheel on AND not make contact with the bike frame. There are other options but the tomahawk is one of the best, especially for the price. And it accommodates fat bikes as well. If you need to switch your rack to different cars, or take it off often, I suggest that you consider RockyMounts BrassKnuckles, which costs a bit more and will not work with fat bikes unless you purchase a conversion kit.