- Bring your bicycles along on the next adventure with the ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- The plush padded and soft rubber straps deliver a firm grip and protect your bike's finish
- Anti-sway straps help hold your cycles steady on bumpy roads
- Fold down the arms for more compact storage
- When you need to open your rear hatch, the entire ROLA TX Bicycle Rack tilts away from your vehicle—even when fully loaded
- Fits both 1.25" and 2" receivers, thanks to the ROLA Flip Shank
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
There are only so many streets, trails and cul de sacs around your home to explore. For your next big biking adventure, take your two-wheelers on a trip with the ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Designed for stability, dependability and simplicity, this deluxe carrier makes it easy to hit the road with your bikes in tow.
Potholes, speed bumps and other asphalt abrasions are no match against the sure grip of your ROLA TX Bike Holder. It's equipped with both padded cradles and anti-sway straps, which work together to hold your cycles steady even on uneven streets. And when you're parked, the integrated locking cable helps secure your bikes from sticky-fingered thieves.
Whether you're heading out for a solo ride or traveling with a pack of pedal pushers, the ROLA TX Bike Carrier comes in 2-, 3- and 4-bike models. The arms fold down flat for easy storage, and the whole rack tilts forward when you need to reach your cargo area. Plus, the ingenious ROLA Flip Shank works with both 1.25" and 2" receivers. Best of all, it's backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ANU J (OKEMOS, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe — Aug 02, 2016 3:43 AM
I was hoping to get black and red color instead got silver. The tilting mechanism is complex and it feels very unsteady. Can't use the locking hitch pin .
Reviewed by Stephen A (Hackettstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2015 5:42 AM
I like the ROLA TX a lot. I have two minor gripes. I couldn't fit my wife's bike on the rack because of the bikes configuration but we really weren't planning on taking it anyway and there is no means of keeping the front tire from turning back and forth. I used a bungy cord from the wheel to the frame to solve the problem. My bike mounted great and rides rock solid.
Reviewed by Larry B (HUDSONVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Odyssey — Jun 18, 2015 8:27 AM
It is heavier than I expected it was going to be. It wobbles quite a bit in my Curt hitch. The locking strap is a great feature, however mine came with a gouge in it and I put another in it trying to get it out. It is very difficult for my wife to pull out. It does not fit my wife's Cannondale bike very well and has scratched it. It is difficult to put the bike on. The cradles are too narrow. Great design and features, just had hoped it would have perform better.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rola bike racks
- softride access dura
- inno 4 bike hitch rack
- thule vertex bike rack
- jeep dash cover
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- subaru bike racks
- bike racks for subaru outback
- hitch bike rack for hummer h2
- trunk mount bike racks for hyundai elantra
- auto rain vents
- truck floor mats for sale
- luggage roof