- Bring your bicycles along on the next adventure with the ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- The plush padded and soft rubber straps deliver a firm grip and protect your bike's finish
- Anti-sway straps help hold your cycles steady on bumpy roads
- Fold down the arms for more compact storage
- When you need to open your rear hatch, the entire ROLA TX Bicycle Rack tilts away from your vehicle—even when fully loaded
- Fits both 1.25" and 2" receivers, thanks to the ROLA Flip Shank
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
There are only so many streets, trails and cul de sacs around your home to explore. For your next big biking adventure, take your two-wheelers on a trip with the ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Designed for stability, dependability and simplicity, this deluxe carrier makes it easy to hit the road with your bikes in tow.
Potholes, speed bumps and other asphalt abrasions are no match against the sure grip of your ROLA TX Bike Holder. It's equipped with both padded cradles and anti-sway straps, which work together to hold your cycles steady even on uneven streets. And when you're parked, the integrated locking cable helps secure your bikes from sticky-fingered thieves.
Whether you're heading out for a solo ride or traveling with a pack of pedal pushers, the ROLA TX Bike Carrier comes in 2-, 3- and 4-bike models. The arms fold down flat for easy storage, and the whole rack tilts forward when you need to reach your cargo area. Plus, the ingenious ROLA Flip Shank works with both 1.25" and 2" receivers. Best of all, it's backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert F (Holly, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — May 30, 2017 5:01 AM
The red handled double pin holes did not align, when In a carry position! Had to be drilled out so handle would seat! Not a big deal to me, I have tools that can fix it! Would feel bad for your average person who can't fix crap!
Reviewed by ANU J (OKEMOS, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe — Aug 02, 2016 3:43 AM
I was hoping to get black and red color instead got silver. The tilting mechanism is complex and it feels very unsteady. Can't use the locking hitch pin .
Reviewed by Stephen A (Hackettstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2015 5:42 AM
I like the ROLA TX a lot. I have two minor gripes. I couldn't fit my wife's bike on the rack because of the bikes configuration but we really weren't planning on taking it anyway and there is no means of keeping the front tire from turning back and forth. I used a bungy cord from the wheel to the frame to solve the problem. My bike mounted great and rides rock solid.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola bike racks
- softride dura parallelogram tilting 4 bike rack
- cre splash guards
- go industries rancher grille guard reviews
- mercedes car mats
- bike rack subaru
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bike hitch for chevy equinox
- bike rack for ford f150
- nissan murano cabin air filters
- front brush guard
- car roof luggage carrier
- bed truck covers