- Bring your bicycles along on the next adventure with the ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- The plush padded and soft rubber straps deliver a firm grip and protect your bike's finish
- Anti-sway straps help hold your cycles steady on bumpy roads
- Fold down the arms for more compact storage
- When you need to open your rear hatch, the entire ROLA TX Bicycle Rack tilts away from your vehicle—even when fully loaded
- Fits both 1.25" and 2" receivers, thanks to the ROLA Flip Shank
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
There are only so many streets, trails and cul de sacs around your home to explore. For your next big biking adventure, take your two-wheelers on a trip with the ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Designed for stability, dependability and simplicity, this deluxe carrier makes it easy to hit the road with your bikes in tow.
Potholes, speed bumps and other asphalt abrasions are no match against the sure grip of your ROLA TX Bike Holder. It's equipped with both padded cradles and anti-sway straps, which work together to hold your cycles steady even on uneven streets. And when you're parked, the integrated locking cable helps secure your bikes from sticky-fingered thieves.
Whether you're heading out for a solo ride or traveling with a pack of pedal pushers, the ROLA TX Bike Carrier comes in 2-, 3- and 4-bike models. The arms fold down flat for easy storage, and the whole rack tilts forward when you need to reach your cargo area. Plus, the ingenious ROLA Flip Shank works with both 1.25" and 2" receivers. Best of all, it's backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA TX Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry B (HUDSONVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Odyssey — Jun 18, 2015 8:27 AM
It is heavier than I expected it was going to be. It wobbles quite a bit in my Curt hitch. The locking strap is a great feature, however mine came with a gouge in it and I put another in it trying to get it out. It is very difficult for my wife to pull out. It does not fit my wife's Cannondale bike very well and has scratched it. It is difficult to put the bike on. The cradles are too narrow. Great design and features, just had hoped it would have perform better.
Reviewed by Zane B (GREENE, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 11, 2015 5:38 AM
I bought this bike rack to take my daughters bikes from upstate NY to NC . Ordered it on Saturday and had it the following Friday . Easy to put together and easy to use . If you have a hitch on your car it is the only way to go . Slide it in , 1 bolt to hold it in place and you are ready to go . It is very strong and sturdy . No shaking or wobbling around going down the road . And it's a great price too. Zane in NY
Reviewed by William S (Nazareth, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 200 — Feb 19, 2015 11:15 AM
I did a lot of research on hitch mounted bike racks. Sturdy was one of my main concerns . This rack not only looks good it is sturdy. Most of the wobble in bike racks is the receiver on your vehicle. If you fix that problem you will have a sturdy bike rack. I like the locking system also., all the features on this Rota TX.
Reviewed by Allen M (San Diego, CA) — Aug 24, 2014 6:00 AM
The hitch performed as advertised and met all of my expectations. This is the first hitch-mounted bike rack I have owned and is well made and easily assembled and used. Allen
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola bike racks
- thule bike rack 956 review
- curt pro series bike rack
- light hitch mount bike rack
- jeep bike carriers
- cadillac dash covers
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- toyota tacoma bed bike rack
- 2012 dodge durango floor mats
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- cargo luggage bags
- replacement rearview mirror
- seat covers for a truck