- Make your bicycle easy to hang with the Saris Bike Beam Frame Adapter
- Adds a temporary top tube to your two-wheeler—perfect for women’s frames and specialty bikes
- The telescoping Saris Bike Crossbar Adapter adjusts between 19” and 25” to work with a wide range of bikes
- Mounts between your seat post and handlebar stem using rubber-padded claws
- Oversized to fit both skinny and stout stems
- Flips open with ease thanks to its automatic locking mechanism
- Constructed with pride in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty included
The carbon-fiber custom that weighs just 45 grams sure can scream down the street. And that gnarly mountaineer with the beefy suspension and mud-kicker tires never flinches out on the trail. There's just one problem: their unusual frames don't pair up with your bike rack. Instead of swapping out your carrier, outfit your two-wheeler with the Saris Bike Beam Frame Adapter.
From radical roadies to women's cruisers, frames without a top tube simply don't work with traditional hanger-style bike racks—unless you slip on a Saris Bicycle Frame Adapter. Like adding a temporary top tube, it spans the distance between your seat and stem. No matter the carrier, your cycle is sure to fit.
Speaking of fitment, the Saris Bike Crossbar Adapter expands and collapses to the ideal length for your frame—from 19" to 25". It grabs hold securely with rubber-clad claws for a secure grip that's safe on your finish. Plus, the automatic locking mechanism makes it easy to put on before your trip and take off when you reach the trailhead. Best of all, Saris builds your Bike Beam Frame Adapter in the U.S.A. and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03