- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul your bikes securely with the Saris Bike Porter Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries both adult and kid-sized bikes, weighing up 35 lbs each
- Budget-friendly price tag saves money for more family outings
- Fits 1.25” and 2” standard hitch receivers
- Tilts away from the tailgate or hatch for easy cargo access
- Arms fold flat when not in use
- Rugged T-design steel frame construction
- Ratcheting straps hold your bikes securely to the rack arms
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps keep your steeds secure and stable
- Grooved rubber cradles keep your shift and brake cables from getting squished
- Choose from the locking and non-locking models
- Your Saris Bike Porter Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Mounting your bicycles for transport doesn't have to saddle you and your family with a mountain of debt. As family friendly as it is budget friendly, the Saris Bike Porter Hitch Mount Bike Rack slips into your hitch, and comes with your choice of locking and non-locking designs—and best yet—it works within the family budget.
The Saris Porter bike carrier doesn't just hold onto your precious bikes; it grips them with an iron fist. A set of ratcheting straps hold your bikes to the rack arms, and another set of ratcheting anti-sway straps keep your steeds secure and stable. Plus, the grooved rubber cradles keep your bikes' shift and brake cables from getting mangled.
Designed to work with both 1.25" and 2" standard hitch receivers, the Saris Porter hitch mounted bike rack lets you haul bikes behind any vehicle with a hitch. The rack tilts away from your tailgate for easy cargo access, and the arms fold flat when not in use. And, thanks to the rugged T-design steel frame and made-in-the-USA construction, Saris backs your Bike Porter Hitch Mount Bike with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Bike Porter Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rachel H (POQUOSON, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — Apr 11, 2017 1:02 PM
I love SARIS racks, got a new and bigger vehicle so had to upgrade. Assembly and installation was super easy! I have a women's road and mountain bike and two kids bikes. Took a couple minutes to arrange them but easily figured it out. Only negative is using the tilt function with all the bike on it. Had have one of my kids pull up on it while I pushed bikes in towards car to releive the pressure on the joint.