Saris Bones RS Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/13
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hang 3 bikes out back with the Saris Bones RS Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- One of the easiest to use, most secure racks available
- Based on the wildly popular Saris Bones bike rack
- Replaces conventional straps with two ratcheting steel-belted bands and rubber-coated clips
- Ratcheting design makes for a quick, secure fit on most vehicles
- Anti-sway frame grips tilt for greater bike stability
- Support arms adjust in and out to fit just about any bike type and size
- Integrated locking system keeps your rack safe from bike-rack robbery
- Durable, stable and secure design delivers maximum peace of mind
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Saris Bones RS Trunk Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The family that pedals together—has to haul their bikes together. So, haul your family steeds in the family-friendly Saris Bones RS Trunk Mount Bike Rack. Saris took their famous Bones rack, added a unique ratcheting system and integrated locks to create the 3-bike toting Saris Bones RS—your family's new favorite bike rack.
Replacing the nylon straps found on traditional racks, the Saris Bones RS 3 features two ratcheting steel-belted bands topped with rubber-coated clips. The ratcheting action coupled with extra-large contact pads makes for a quick and secure fit on your trunk. The bike support arms adjust in and out to fit just about any bicycle design and size, and your steeds stay secure in the tilting anti-sway frame grips.
To keep your rack safe from bike-rack robbery, the Saris RS bike rack features an integrated locking system. Made by bikers in Madison, WI USA—for bikers around the globe—the Bones RS rack is durable, stable, secure and designed to deliver maximum peace of mind. Best yet, Saris backs your family-friendly Bones RS Trunk Mount Bike with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Bones RS Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rahul P (East Brunswick, NJ) — Jun 12, 2014 9:00 AM
I have used it only a few times but for for those occasions this rack has worked flawlessly. Its a little tight for 3 bikes, but it fits. I will come back and update this for a long term review.