Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/13
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul your bikes freely with the Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries just about any style or size bicycle weighing up to 35 lbs each
- Tray-style design lets you spend more time riding and less time loading
- Proprietary Cuscino (Italian for pillow) rubber-lined cradles pamper your bike
- Easy-to-adjust hold-downs and ratcheting straps keep bikes secure
- Rugged injection-molded wheel trays keep your steeds stable and damage free
- Foot pedal lets rack fold up for storage or tilt down for easy cargo-area access
- Fits most 2" receiver hitches
- Also works with recumbent bikes (requires Long Wheelbase Bar sold separately)
- Your Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding bicycles is all about freedom. But loading and unloading your bikes to and from cumbersome bike racks can make you feel like a slave. So free yourself from the racks that bind with the Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Featuring a tray design, the Saris Freedom is easy to load and unload. And Saris' proprietary Cuscino (Italian for pillow) rubber-lined frame cradles baby your bikes while holding them secure.
What the name doesn't tell you is that it means all bike types and sizes fit—even recumbents (requires Long Wheelbase Bar, sold separately). The easy-to-adjust hold-downs and ratcheting straps keep bikes secure, while the rugged injection-molded wheel trays keep bikes safe and damage free.
Designed to work with 2" standard hitch receivers, the Saris Freedom hitch mounted bike rack easily slips right into your hitch. The rack features a foot-pedal that tilts it away from your tailgate for easy cargo access, and folds it up to the vehicle when not in use. And for added confidence, Saris builds your Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack in the USA, and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven F (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo — Dec 18, 2014 1:19 PM
We love this bike rack. It has durability and quality-made written all over it. I see us using this for many, many years. And we got a great price from autoanything.com. Nobody came close to their price.
Reviewed by Ron S (Crown Point, IN) — Oct 09, 2014 8:36 AM
Solid rack for hauling a variety of bikes. Easy to use once set up for your particular bikes. Initial setup was time consuming, as position of each bike is related to the position of adjacent bikes. Careful not to over loosen the sliding wheel trays-nuts are not captured and will fall out the bottom. Handles HEAVY old ladies Schwinn coaster, full squish 26" MTB, 24" girl 7sp, and 20" boy coaster with no bike-bike contact.
Reviewed by Steve v (Beverly Hills, MI) — Aug 29, 2014 6:31 AM
Very sturdy rack. Only used it for a short trip and worked as expected. Still requires some adjusting to fit multiple bikes, but seems easier than the style racks.
Reviewed by Marco P (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder — Aug 28, 2014 4:54 AM
Before i had a regular 3 bike rack, always a mess to put them on, the bikes were rubbing at each other sometimes scratching the frames. Now with the Saris Freedom 4 bike, I can fit 4 bicycles perfect!!, no wobbling, super sturdy design and according to other reviews it is lifetime warrantied!!. My only concern is about the length of the rack, do I need to add small tail lights?? So far I installed reflective lights.