- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul your bikes freely with the Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries just about any style or size bicycle weighing up to 35 lbs each
- Tray-style design lets you spend more time riding and less time loading
- Proprietary Cuscino (Italian for pillow) rubber-lined cradles pamper your bike
- Easy-to-adjust hold-downs and ratcheting straps keep bikes secure
- Rugged injection-molded wheel trays keep your steeds stable and damage free
- Foot pedal lets rack fold up for storage or tilt down for easy cargo-area access
- Fits most 2" receiver hitches
- Also works with recumbent bikes (requires Long Wheelbase Bar sold separately)
- Your Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding bicycles is all about freedom. But loading and unloading your bikes to and from cumbersome bike racks can make you feel like a slave. So free yourself from the racks that bind with the Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Featuring a tray design, the Saris Freedom is easy to load and unload. And Saris' proprietary Cuscino (Italian for pillow) rubber-lined frame cradles baby your bikes while holding them secure.
What the name doesn't tell you is that it means all bike types and sizes fit—even recumbents (requires Long Wheelbase Bar, sold separately). The easy-to-adjust hold-downs and ratcheting straps keep bikes secure, while the rugged injection-molded wheel trays keep bikes safe and damage free.
Designed to work with 2" standard hitch receivers, the Saris Freedom hitch mounted bike rack easily slips right into your hitch. The rack features a foot-pedal that tilts it away from your tailgate for easy cargo access, and folds it up to the vehicle when not in use. And for added confidence, Saris builds your Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack in the USA, and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Freedom Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew B (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Sep 17, 2015 5:16 AM
We love this rack. Having kids and women's bikes to haul around can be a pain work hanging racks, but this one is a breeze. Once adjusted for your bikes, they just drop in place and strap down. The rack is a bit heavy when fully loaded, but one strong person can tilt it down to access the trunk of your suv, I just wouldn't ask my wife to do it alone. I wrist they had integrated the newer tech thule and others are using to prevent it from wobbling, but the old fashioned anti wobble bolt does ok.
Reviewed by Steven F (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo — Dec 18, 2014 1:19 PM
We love this bike rack. It has durability and quality-made written all over it. I see us using this for many, many years. And we got a great price from autoanything.com. Nobody came close to their price.