Saris Freedom Spare Tire Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your extra tire into bicycle parking with the Saris Freedom Spare Tire Bike Rack
- Holds a pair of bikes (up to 35lbs each)
- Its wheel-gripping cradles are equipped with ratcheting tie-downs to hold your cycles firmly in place
- Grabs hold of your down tube with rubber-coated clamps
- Each clamp moves up and down independently for custom positioning
- Folds down flat and stores away easily
- Works with both dead-center and off-center spare tires
- Built with pride in Madison, WI
- Lifetime Warranty included
Even though the streets and trails are full of sharp objects, there's only a slim chance you'll actually puncture your tire with a stray nail, rusty bolt or bit of glass. So your spare spends most of its life sitting there not doing much except taking up space. Turn that freeloading wheel into sturdy cycle storage with the Saris Freedom Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack.
From single-speed beach cruisers to 21-speed mountain bikes, the Saris Spare Tire Bike Rack adjusts to tote a wide range of two-wheelers. This cradle-style carrier grabs your bikes by the tires, holding on tight with ratcheting tie-down straps. Plus, the rubber-clad down tube stability clamps move up and down independently, so you can position them perfectly for different types of frames.
No matter where your spare sits on your rig, the Saris Freedom Spare Tire Bike Mount adapts to almost any environment. The back plate installs separately from the actual bike rack, so you can rotate it work with left-, right- and center-mounted spare tires. Best of all, your Saris Freedom Bike Rack is built with pride in the U.S.A. and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Freedom Spare Tire Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David K (Hoschton, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Aug 05, 2014 4:22 AM
Sturdy, well made rack. Fits two 29er bikes. weight is a bit on the heavier side but not terrible. I like the way the bike straps to the rack with one strap at each of the two wheels and one more strap on the frame down tube. Holds the bike very well. Once you have the tire trays spaced in the correct position, it is very quick to load and unload one or two bikes. Took about 30min to assemble and fit the bikes to the rack. The rack uses a mounting plate that bolts behind the spare tire.
- saris bike racks
- review allen deluxe 4-bike spare tire bike rack
- thule bike spare tire
- 3-bike rack spare tire mounted
- bike rack subaru
- saturn car mats
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bike hitch for lexus rx330
- car mats for chevy traverse
- f150 bike rack
- gas saving devices
- custom auto floor mats
- car chips