- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break free from frame contact with the Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Born from the popular Saris Freedom Bike Rack and evolved for better safety, security and weight savings
- Holds your cycles using adjustable front and rear wheel hooks for unmatched frame protection and bump-free stability
- Integrated locks and locking arms thwart thieves from riding off with your 2-wheeler
- Versatile enough to carry almost any bike
- Available in both 2- and 4-bike capacities
- The 2-Bike SuperClamp weighs only 29 lbs and fits both 1.25” and 2” receivers
- The 4-Bike SuperClamp works with 2” receivers
- Arrives already assembled for an easy install
- Comes with a locking hitch pin to protect your rack
- Built with pride in Madison, WI
- Your Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Conventional bike carriers grab ahold of the frame, but that spells disaster for your downtube. No matter how padded the cradle, it can still scuff up your finish, kink your brake lines, and rub away decals. For maximum frame protection, set your cycles in the no-contact Saris SuperClamp Freedom Bike Carrier.
The frame-free stability of your SuperClamp Bike Rack boils down to its ingenious design. It features front and rear wheel hooks that press down on your tires, keeping your bike firmly planted in place for a bump-free ride. The hooks adjust to work with almost any kind of bike, and the built-in locks deliver a stiff line of defense against bike bandits.
You won't throw out your back loading the Freedom Super Clamp Hitch Bike Rack onto your ride. The SuperClamp 2 Bike Rack weights in at just 29 lbs and fits both 1.25" and 2" receivers. If you need more capacity, go with the SuperClamp 4 Bike Rack that fits 2" receivers. Both models come with a locking hitch pin for an added layer of security. What's more, they're built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ross C (Prior Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Aug 30, 2016 7:42 AM
This bike rack works great. The bike sits on the rack on the tires, and is clamped down on the tires. Straps hold the tires in there cradles and nothing touches the frame. Very secure mounting system.
Reviewed by Chung C (SUGAR LAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Oct 02, 2015 8:00 PM
This is probably the lightest 4-bike tray-style rack. Easy to mount and remove by myself. Loading all 4 bikes is quick and easy. Tire clamps are all ideally located, so no need for any wheel straps. It is extremely stable on the road at any speed and conditions. Once folded up, it is very compact behind my tailgate. Cannot even see it in my rear view mirror.
Reviewed by Thomas E (Marietta, OH) — May 18, 2015 3:21 PM
Had a saris 4 bike porter rack and is good for 2 bikes, but to get 4 on it is really tight. The freedom superclamp is heavy, but once you have it mounted and adjusted to your bikes it is really easy\quick to load. Agree with other reviews that that the lock system is small, but you can use a secondary lock system which is what I do. Bikes do not move at all. A lot of $$$ but feel better after using compared to old rack. Never wrote a review before, but thought this item was worth it.
Reviewed by Luc P (Brookfield, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Buick Enclave — Apr 14, 2015 8:55 AM
Watch out for electric bikes: the clamp arm cannot raise as much as recommended because the frame of the electric motor (or the gear shifter on the other side) are in the way. Instructions are pictorial. A bit more explanation would help.
Reviewed by Michael W A (Livingston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 30, 2014 10:46 AM
Lots of good bike carriers out there. I decided on the Saris Freedom SuperClamp do to the security of the mounts working on both tires of each bike and a built in security cable. This rack holds the bikes securely and is easy to load once you use it a couple times. Great product.