- Break free from frame contact with the Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Born from the popular Saris Freedom Bike Rack and evolved for better safety, security and weight savings
- Holds your cycles using adjustable front and rear wheel hooks for unmatched frame protection and bump-free stability
- Integrated locks and locking arms thwart thieves from riding off with your 2-wheeler
- Versatile enough to carry almost any bike
- Available in both 2- and 4-bike capacities
- The 2-Bike SuperClamp weighs only 29 lbs and fits both 1.25” and 2” receivers
- The 4-Bike SuperClamp works with 2” receivers
- Arrives already assembled for an easy install
- Comes with a locking hitch pin to protect your rack
- Built with pride in Madison, WI
- Your Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Conventional bike carriers grab ahold of the frame, but that spells disaster for your downtube. No matter how padded the cradle, it can still scuff up your finish, kink your brake lines, and rub away decals. For maximum frame protection, set your cycles in the no-contact Saris SuperClamp Freedom Bike Carrier.
The frame-free stability of your SuperClamp Bike Rack boils down to its ingenious design. It features front and rear wheel hooks that press down on your tires, keeping your bike firmly planted in place for a bump-free ride. The hooks adjust to work with almost any kind of bike, and the built-in locks deliver a stiff line of defense against bike bandits.
You won't throw out your back loading the Freedom Super Clamp Hitch Bike Rack onto your ride. The SuperClamp 2 Bike Rack weights in at just 29 lbs and fits both 1.25" and 2" receivers. If you need more capacity, go with the SuperClamp 4 Bike Rack that fits 2" receivers. Both models come with a locking hitch pin for an added layer of security. What's more, they're built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W A (Livingston, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Aug 30, 2014 10:46 AM
Lots of good bike carriers out there. I decided on the Saris Freedom SuperClamp do to the security of the mounts working on both tires of each bike and a built in security cable. This rack holds the bikes securely and is easy to load once you use it a couple times. Great product.
Reviewed by Jeff T (Des Moines, IA) — Jun 07, 2014 5:03 AM
The Freedom Superclamp is a great bike rack. First the assembly, there are two bolts to attach the rack to the support tube, and two of the wheel cradles need to be slid onto the ends of the rack beam, quite simple and took a couple of minutes, an allen wrench is provided but a wrench will be needed for the two hex nuts. Second, everything is easily adjusted. Set the bike in the wheel cradles, adjust the upright retaining arms, drop the wheel bars in place, the bike is secure and ready to go.
Reviewed by Brandon C (RIVERTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Jun 05, 2014 9:57 AM
The Saris Freedom SuperClamp is a great bike rack. It mounts securely and holds the bike to the rack very tight. I have noticed after a long drive some of the clamps loosen up on the tires. I also wasn't a huge fan of the way the hitch ping is threaded requiring a 3/4 inch wrench too take on and off rather than using a quick disconnect pin like a typical trailer. I do like how compact it is for storage and it is light and haven't had any issues with it yet.
Reviewed by Charlie L (Prior Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G6 — Jun 05, 2014 6:23 AM
Saris freedome superclamp is super easy to use. Takes seconds to load bikes bike are very secure and don't move at all. Its nice to have an integral bike lock, not the most heavy duty lock. But works good. Plenty on room between bike and vehicle. I love this bike carrier.
Saris Freedom SuperClamp Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29