- Keep your carrier—and everything that it’s carrying—out of the hands of thieves with the Saris Locking Hitch Tite
- Effectively eliminates the risk of having your rack stolen
- Threads into select Saris carrier for powerful anti-sway capabilities
- Fits most 1.25” and 2” threaded racks
- Comes with a pair of keys
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Saris Locking Hitch Tites come with a Lifetime Warranty
That cotter pin might be doing a perfect job of stopping your bike carrier from bouncing off on a bumpy stretch of road. But it's doing a lousy job of deterring parking lot pirates from pilfering your rack while you drool over Dura Ace cassettes in the bike shop. For a strong defense against sticky-fingered thieves, secure your carrier with the Saris Locking Hitch Tite.
Bike bandits, rack poachers and other nefarious bozos out there don't want you to know about the Saris Hitch Lock. That's because the Hitch Tite delivers a virtually unbreakable line of defense against burglars. Unless they have a key or a plasma torch, they're not going home with your gear.
Smarter than the average locking hitch pin, the Saris Bike Rack Lock also doubles as an anti-sway pin. By threading it into your compatible Saris rack, it pulls the carrier snug against the receiver to stop your stuff from wobbling and banging around on the road. What's more, every Saris Bike Hitch Lock is built right here in the U.S.A. and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Your Saris Locking Hitch Tite is compatible with the Saris Bike Porter Hitch, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, 200/500 Series T-Rax, All Thelma racks, Cycle-On (Standard model), and T-Bones.
Saris Locking Hitch Tite Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron S (Crown Point, IN) — Oct 09, 2014 7:46 AM
Works fine to lock my Saris Freedom 4 bike rack to my vehicle. Doesn't hold the rack any tighter than bolt that came with the rack. Both do a good job securing the rack to 2" receiver. Bolt that comes with Locking Hitch Tite is longer, and has a channel cut in it that lock attaches to. Bought this and the Saris Locking Bike Cable from AutoAnything for less than others were selling both as a kit. Per packing slip, AA asked for matching keys, and Saris complied. Nice.
Reviewed by Lauren P (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi A3 — Sep 30, 2014 7:53 AM
I bought this to both prevent my rack from being stolen and to reduce the sway of the rack. It definitely satisfies the first, but I am kind of disappointed that it does not actually get tight enough to help with the sway issue. (I have the Curt trailer hitch with a 1 1/4" receiver and a Saris Thelma rack.)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- saris bike racks
- advantage hitch extension
- bicycle carrier cover
- bike doesnt fit in thule bike rack
- ford chip
- jeep bike rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- toyota tacoma bike rack attachment
- hitch bike rack for armada
- porsche boxster bike rack
- gas saving devices
- car luggage rack
- custom seat covers for cars