Saris Thelma Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load 3 bikes easily with the Saris Thelma Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Platform-style design is the easiest to load and unload
- Carries 3 bicycles (up to 35 lbs each) with 700c, 26" and 29" wheels
- Unique wheel trays handle either thin road slicks or fat downhill knobby tires
- Never contacts bike frame and no wheel removal is required
- Easy-to-adjust ratcheting straps keep bikes secure at the tires
- Rugged injection-molded wheel trays keep your bikes stable and damage-free
- Designed to fold up when not in use
- Weighs only 26 lbs—easy for one person to handle
- Fits most 1.25” and 2" receiver hitches
- Your Saris Thelma Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Loading and unloading bikes from the rack can get so exhausting, you may not have any energy left for the ride. But instead of hiring a dedicated girl on Friday to help you with your steeds, enlist some help from Thelma—the Saris Thelma Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Featuring a platform-type design, the Saris Thelma is one of the easiest racks to load and unload. So easy in fact, it's like having your own personal bicycle attendant loading them for you!
Carrying 1, 2 or 3 bicycles of most any shape, weighing up to 35 lbs each, the Saris Thelma 3 also handles a wide variety of tire types and sizes. The unique wheel trays handle whisper-thin road tires all the way up to super fat downhill knobby meats. And, it holds fast to 700c, 26" and 29" wheel diameters. Best yet, your Saris Thelma bike rack does this without ever contacting the bike frame, and no wheel removal is required.
Mounting to 1.25" and 2" standard hitch receivers, the Saris Thelma easily slips into any hitch. The rack is designed to fold up when not in use, and it weighs only 26 lbs, so it's easy for one person to load and unload from the vehicle. What's more, Saris builds your Thelma Hitch Mount Bike Rack in the USA, and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Thelma Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Samuel P (WINDCREST, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Oct 24, 2014 5:54 PM
We wanted a platform rack that was affordable, easy to use, and would protect our expensive road bikes from bike to bike contact. After reading reviews and seeing what was available we chose the Saris Thelma with three bike option so everyone in the family could take a bike. The rack was easy to assemble, is lightweight and somewhat compact. The bikes fit well and are pretty stable. We have used this bike rack on a couple of 3 hr trips and haven't had any problems.
Reviewed by Robert L (Madison, WI) — Aug 05, 2014 5:41 AM
Really like the wheel attachment on this rack 'cause it allows bike transport without scratching up frame. To this point, we've only hauled 2 bikes (have the 3 bike rack) and each trip went smoothly. Both bikes and rack are stable. BTW, instructions for putting the rack together were well done!
Reviewed by Katherine S (Madison, WI) — Jul 29, 2014 10:27 AM
It is the best investment I could have made and right from the start! The ordering was simple and shipping was quick! I had to put it together with my daughter, but no problem. Definitely a 2 woman job, though. It sits close to my car, doesn't extend out too far. And is so simple to use. I live it! Katherine, Madison, WI
Reviewed by Lauren P (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi A3 — Jul 27, 2014 6:19 AM
This rack is great for expensive bikes because only the wheels are contacted by the rack- no scratches from straps. Also super easy to load the bikes on. The only downside is the sway- I am looking to buy a locking hitch pin that will hold it more securely.
- saris bike racks
- softride versa 2 bike rack price
- swagman bike rack xtc 2 bike
- thule apex hitch bike rack
- bmw trunk mount bike rack
- jeep bike rack
- mercedes hitch mounted bike rack
- porsche cayenne bike carrier hitch
- bike rack for chevy hhr
- thule raceway 3 bike rack and subaru outback 2013
- westin truck side steps
- 8000 lbs wench
- chrome lined vent visor 2008 dodge dakota