- Take up to four bicycles out on tour with the Schwinn Hitch Bike Rack
- Creates a stable, secure spot to stash your two-wheelers off your trailer hitch
- Easier to install and reach than a roof-mounted bike rack
- The molded-plastic cradles deliver a firm grip that’s safe on your cycle’s finish
- Fold the arms down in a flash when the bikes are back at home
- Your Schwinn Bike Rack Hitch adjusts to fit 1.25” and 2” receivers
- Simple to install with no tools needed
- Built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
While there may be unlimited space in the universe, your family truckster has a very definite limit to the loads it'll bear. Groceries, golf clubs and camping gear are no sweat. But big, awkward items like bicycles never want to squeeze inside-and that goes double when you're hauling a handful of bikes at the same time. Rather than cramping your cockpit with cycles, hang them outside on the Schwinn Hitch Bike Rack.
Go ahead and invite all your buddies along for your next pedal-powered adventure. The Schwinn Hitch Rack 4 has enough room to haul up to four bikes at a time. Each cycle sits in plastic molded cradles that grip your frame without scuffing the paint. Plus, when you reach your destination and unload your bikes, the arms fold down flat to stay out of the way.
No matter what you have parked in the garage-a compact coupe or a full-size SUV-the Schwinn 4 Bike Hitch Rack is sure to fit. It's universally designed to install in both 1.25" and 2" receivers. Best of all, Schwinn builds your rack right here in the U.S.A. and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 4 bike model holds one bike behind uptube near vehicle, use caution when loading and unloading
Schwinn Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.