- Take your entire cycle team out on the road with the Schwinn Trunk Rack
- Holds multiple bikes on the rear end of most cars and SUVs
- Molded plastic cradles grab hold of your frame for a stable, scuff-free ride
- Each set of cradles is spaced out to keep your bikes from rubbing together
- Mounts snug using four tie-down straps and coated S-hooks
- Plush padding along the contact points protect your paintjob
- Built and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Your Schwinn Trunk Mounted Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Coupes, sedans and crossover SUVs have no problems carrying groceries, passengers and the occasional big box-store splurge. But when it comes time to pack along a couple of bicycles, space gets mighty tight mighty quick—especially when you're traveling with your entire riding crew. Make room for up to three cycles on the backside of your ride with the Schwinn Trunk Bike Rack.
With more than a hundred years of two-wheel experience, Schwinn knows their way around a bicycle. And they drew upon all their knowledge and expertise when designing your Schwinn Trunk Rack 2. The molded plastic cradles keep a tight grip on the frame while protecting against scuffs and scratches in your finish. And, the cradles are spaced out wide enough to stop your bikes from banging into each other on bumpy paths.
Unlike the 10-speed you ordered online, the Schwinn 2 Bike Trunk Rack arrives fully assembled and ready for action. Pads along the base provide plenty of cushion between the rack and your paint. Plus, the four tie-down straps feature coated hooks for a paint-safe grip. Best of all, each Schwinn Trunk Bike Rack is made in America and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Schwinn Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (WATERLOO, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Classic — Sep 04, 2014 2:18 PM
It fits my cars perfectly! I can now haul bikes for myself and my wife when we go to the lake for the day. The instructions were easy to understand.
Reviewed by varghese c (JOHNSTON, RI) — Aug 31, 2014 5:47 AM
Schwinn Trunk mount bike rack is excellent for two bikes to carry and easy to install. I would recommend any bike lovers this rack Auto anything is a good website to purchase all your needs for cars and bikes. Thank you Auto Anything website.
Reviewed by Bill S (Land O Lakes, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Prius — Jun 27, 2014 11:17 AM
Didn't think it would work on our Prius, but with proper adjustments it fit just right. Do make sure you recheck adjustment and tightness and starting your trip , especially it you ride on bumpy roads.
Schwinn Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code BIKERACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
- schwinn bike racks
- swagman mighty 3
- thule 9009 archway trunk bike rack
- trunk mount bike rack 2006 ford freestyle
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- car cover porsche
- lexus bike rack
- porsche 944 floor mats
- spare tire bike rack for honda crv
- bike rack for highlander
- window rain guards
- step bars for trucks
- car filters