- Take your entire cycle team out on the road with the Schwinn Trunk Rack
- Holds multiple bikes on the rear end of most cars and SUVs
- Molded plastic cradles grab hold of your frame for a stable, scuff-free ride
- Each set of cradles is spaced out to keep your bikes from rubbing together
- Mounts snug using four tie-down straps and coated S-hooks
- Plush padding along the contact points protect your paintjob
- Built and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Your Schwinn Trunk Mounted Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Coupes, sedans and crossover SUVs have no problems carrying groceries, passengers and the occasional big box-store splurge. But when it comes time to pack along a couple of bicycles, space gets mighty tight mighty quick—especially when you're traveling with your entire riding crew. Make room for up to three cycles on the backside of your ride with the Schwinn Trunk Bike Rack.
With more than a hundred years of two-wheel experience, Schwinn knows their way around a bicycle. And they drew upon all their knowledge and expertise when designing your Schwinn Trunk Rack 2. The molded plastic cradles keep a tight grip on the frame while protecting against scuffs and scratches in your finish. And, the cradles are spaced out wide enough to stop your bikes from banging into each other on bumpy paths.
Unlike the 10-speed you ordered online, the Schwinn 2 Bike Trunk Rack arrives fully assembled and ready for action. Pads along the base provide plenty of cushion between the rack and your paint. Plus, the four tie-down straps feature coated hooks for a paint-safe grip. Best of all, each Schwinn Trunk Bike Rack is made in America and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Schwinn Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barry K (Whitehouse Station, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe — Sep 14, 2015 6:30 AM
Bike rack is adequate and reasonably priced. I feel it would have been more stable, however, if it had the additional side straps. With hindsight, I would have ordered the 3 bike mount to have the additional straps even though I only transport one bike.
Reviewed by Lucille M (North Babylon, NY) — Sep 04, 2015 11:01 AM
While the straps that hold bike to rack are solid they don't seem to lock in place very securely. I felt the need to add Velcro straps to reinforce the hold.
Reviewed by K M (BRIDGEWATER, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Hyundai Elantra — Aug 18, 2015 7:34 AM
Bike rack was used on a 2001 Hyundai Elantra and it installed easily and worked excellent. Used it the first time on a 700 mile round trip and had no problems at all! Neatly folded up when removed from trunk and was able to place inside of car easily. Would recommend this rack and would purchase it again.
Reviewed by Charles P (King, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Rogue — Jul 03, 2015 12:07 PM
This is the first bike rack I've ever used. I installed it and loaded three bikes for a twelve hour trip to Florida. After rechecking the straps to make sure they were tight we made the trip with no problems! The only reason this doesn't get five stars is the directions are HORRIBLE (just silly pictures with smiley and sad faces) and the bikes blocked the turn signals and break lights on our SUV.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- schwinn bike racks
- allen bike racks deluxe 4-bike trunk carrier
- different views of the yakima king joe bike rack on a civic
- thule gateway 3 bike rack best price
- lexus bike rack
- mercedes benz car covers
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bike rack for nissan altima in roseville
- bike rack honda accord
- 2013 tundra bed bike racks
- truck bed net
- rain guards for car windows
- roof rack systems