- Take your entire cycle team out on the road with the Schwinn Trunk Rack
- Holds multiple bikes on the rear end of most cars and SUVs
- Molded plastic cradles grab hold of your frame for a stable, scuff-free ride
- Each set of cradles is spaced out to keep your bikes from rubbing together
- Mounts snug using four tie-down straps and coated S-hooks
- Plush padding along the contact points protect your paintjob
- Built and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Your Schwinn Trunk Mounted Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Coupes, sedans and crossover SUVs have no problems carrying groceries, passengers and the occasional big box-store splurge. But when it comes time to pack along a couple of bicycles, space gets mighty tight mighty quick—especially when you're traveling with your entire riding crew. Make room for up to three cycles on the backside of your ride with the Schwinn Trunk Bike Rack.
With more than a hundred years of two-wheel experience, Schwinn knows their way around a bicycle. And they drew upon all their knowledge and expertise when designing your Schwinn Trunk Rack 2. The molded plastic cradles keep a tight grip on the frame while protecting against scuffs and scratches in your finish. And, the cradles are spaced out wide enough to stop your bikes from banging into each other on bumpy paths.
Unlike the 10-speed you ordered online, the Schwinn 2 Bike Trunk Rack arrives fully assembled and ready for action. Pads along the base provide plenty of cushion between the rack and your paint. Plus, the four tie-down straps feature coated hooks for a paint-safe grip. Best of all, each Schwinn Trunk Bike Rack is made in America and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Schwinn Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Megan K (AUGUSTA, NJ) — Jul 16, 2016 9:42 AM
This rack is not secure at all.. it is OK for one bike but put 2 on it and forget it. You can't get the straps tight enough so it moves around quite a bit and the straps that wrap around the bike keep popping off....will be returning this. It's worth spending a little more for the piece of mind to know my bikes are secure. Really disappointed with this rack
Reviewed by Derrick L (Temple Hills, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi A4 — Jun 08, 2016 10:46 AM
The mount was easy to assemble but the instructions for the strap isn't easy to figure out. The mount is easy to attach/unattach from my vehicle though. So for me its a keeper!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- schwinn bike racks
- 4 bike racks for minivans
- hushpower dbx
- performance mass airflow sensors
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru bike rack
- subaru car cover
- toyota highlander bike rack
- rubber floor mats for f150
- silverado bike rack
- slip covers for trucks
- truck bed grocery and cargo net
- truck performance brakes