The current product is out of stock.
Click Trunk Mount Bike Racks to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cycle-carrying just got smaller with the SeaSucker Hornet Bike Rack
- Single-bike rack fits into the included 9.5”L x 7”W x 3”H zippered travel case
- Allows you to easily load your bike without removing your front wheel
- Designed to mount to the back window of any hatchback, SUV or minivan
- Uses two 4.5” SeaSucker vacuum cups (120 lb pull-strength rating each)
- Plastic ladder straps securely hold road and mountain bike handlebars
- Pump-action vacuum cups attach in just seconds – secures a single bike of up to 35 lbs
- Includes safety strap that loops around the bike’s steer tube and into a sewn-in cam buckle
- Strap’s built-in plastic peg is closed in the rear hatch to secure the strap to the car
- Your SeaSucker Hornet Bike Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
The Great Outdoors is a vast wonderland of trails to tackle and hills to climb. While the world may be as big as it gets, this innovative bike rack is one of the smallest on the market. The SeaSucker Hornet Bike Rack is designed to hold a single bike rack – up to 35 lbs – then quickly store away in the included 9.5”L x 7”W x 3”H zippered travel case.
Mounting to any hatchback, SUV or minivan, the SeaSucker Hornet Bicycle Rack grips tight to your rear window with two 4.5” SeaSucker vacuum cups (120 lb pull-strength rating each) and uses two plastic ladder straps to hold your road and mountain bike handlebars.
The Sea Sucker Hornet Bike Rack includes a safety strap that loops around the bike’s steer tube and into a sewn-in cam buckle, along with a 1-year warranty.