The current product is out of stock.
Click Roof Mount Bike Racks to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to cutting-edge cycle carrying with a SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bike Rack
- Versatile rack utilizes four 6" SeaSucker non-marking vacuum suction mounts
- Includes 2 rear wheel straps attached to 6" SeaSuckers for added muscle
- Attaches to any metal, glass or fiberglass surface – great for your vehicle’s roof, trunk or hatchback
- Custom heavy-duty 9mm fork mounts are designed for easy loading and unloading
- Strong, durable .75" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rack body
- Each of the four 6" SeaSucker vacuum cups has a 210 lb pull-strength rating
- Weighs only 12 lbs and takes up approximately 27" x 8" of space
- Your SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bike Rack carries a 1-year warranty
You no longer have to go with permanent, bulkier roof racks if you want to take care of your prized two-wheeled ride. Advance the way you carry your cycles with an innovative SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bike Rack – no crossbars or rack system needed.
This versatile rack uses four 6" SeaSucker non-marking vacuum suction mounts to grab hold of any metal, glass or fiberglass surface, making it the perfect way to transform your vehicle’s roof, trunk or hatchback.
With two custom 9mm fork mounts atop a strong, durable .75" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rack body, the SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack is more than capable of shouldering a pair of your best bikes. Not to mention, each of the SeaSucker Mini Bomber’s four 6" SeaSucker vacuum cups is rated for an impressive 210 lb pull-strength. Your SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bike Rack carries a 1-year warranty.
SeaSucker Mini Bomber Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris T (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Apr 11, 2017 9:57 PM
The Seasucker I received had a bad suction unit. I tried it on very clean glass and I couldn't get it to hold suction. When I replaced it with the spare unit that came in the kit, this solved the problem. I've contacted SeaSucker about getting another spare.