- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up without leaving a mark with the SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack
- Ideal for use on any metal, glass or fiberglass surface – roof top, trunk or hatchback
- Custom 9mm fork mount designed for easy loading and unloading
- Includes rear wheel strap attached to a 6" SeaSucker to keep the tail from sliding
- Each 6" SeaSucker vacuum cup has a 210 lb pull-strength rating
- Non-marking, UV- and weather-resistant vacuum suction mount
- Rack body made of super-strong, yet flexible .5" high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Weighs just 6 lbs and leaves a compact 15" x 13" footprint
- Your SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack carries a 1-year warranty
Instead of fussing with crossbars, roof racks and other attachments, simplify the way you transport your two-wheeler with an innovative SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack. Replacing all those bulky add-ons, the SeaSucker Talon holds your bike firmly to any metal, glass or fiberglass surface with three super-strong vacuum mounts – each rated to 210 lb pull-strength.
With plenty of advance features, the SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack consists of three non-marking, UV- and weather-resistant vacuum suction mounts, a strong, yet flexible .5" high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body, custom 9mm fork mount and a rear wheel strap.
The perfect bike platform for your vehicle’s roof top, trunk or hatchback, the SeaSucker Talon Bicycle Rack is more than capable of staying put with a 210 lb pull-strength rating per cup. Your SeaSucker Talon Bicycle Rack carries a 1-year warranty.
SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Simrit S (MONROEVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan 370Z — Jul 14, 2017 8:57 PM
I was a bit scared to try it on my car (370z). It is very stable on the highway, which is why I got it. I have a mid-fat tire bike,l that had an axle mount, so I had to get additional parts from Seasucker to fit it.
Reviewed by Broqsten B (Wilmington, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Feb 08, 2017 8:29 PM
Suction cups go on in about 10 seconds each. Easily removed by pulling the tabs on the edge of the cups. My Cannondale mountain bike attached at the front fork and the back wheel was supported by the Velcro loop and suction cup. It feels very solid up there. No noticeable road noise. Took it up to 80 mph and no issues at all. Highly recommend this bike rack to anyone looking for a low cost alternative to rear strap mounts. I didn't want the roof bars because of the cost, bulk, and noise.
Reviewed by Patrick O (Minden, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru WRX — Dec 30, 2016 11:56 AM
These are phenomenal! Drove 9 hours straight and not one issue with them coming up losing suction nothing! I drove thru rain snow fog and quite a bit faster then it recommends. Worked perfect!