- Built from powder-coated steel for long-life, strength and corrosion resistance, yet weighs just 39lbs
- Patented parallelogram design and spring-loaded pull pin release for easy rear-of-vehicle access and up/down maneuverability
- Bikes stay horizontal when accessing rear of vehicle
- QuietRide locking and tightening technology ensures a ride virtually free of rattling
- Super-reinforced top plate and end-of-arm safety reflectors for nighttime safety and visibility
- Holds up to four kid-sized or adult bikes with a total weight capacity of up to 160lbs
- Adjusts to work with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers rated at Class II or higher
- Padded anti-sway Cradles, rubber straps, hitch lock and security cable (padlock not included) get your bikes to the destination safe and secure
- Your Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get to the trailhead, race starting line or staging area safely and with style. The Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack carries up to four bikes - up to 160lbs of total weight, so you can take family and friends along for the ride.
Your bikes will travel in comfort and with nearly no movement thanks to the over-molded, anti-sway cradles. And, they'll stay where you put them with the help of the secure rubber straps and retractable anti-theft cable. Plus, QuiteRide locking and tightening technology prevents that annoying road rattle common with lesser hitch mount racks. The end-of-arm safety reflectors round out the rack for blazing nighttime visibility.
Need to get into the rear of your vehicle? The Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack easily lowers out of the way for quick access. Plus, your bikes stay horizontal while you grab your gear. What's more, this rack is built to last from powder-coated steel, yet weighs in at a manageable 39lbs. As if that weren't enough, the Softride Dura is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Softride Access Dura 4-Bike Rack Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chen S (SUMTER, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Acura MDX — Jun 15, 2015 8:59 PM
Softride Access Dura 4-Bike Rack is a well made solid piece of equipment. Easy to operate and easy to install. However the draw back of being so solid is weight. The bike rack is heavy. The weight makes it a bit of a chore to remove, haul out of the way and haul back reinstall for the occasions where rack needs to be removed.
Reviewed by Frank G (New Knoxville, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Pilot — Jun 14, 2015 5:07 PM
Purchased this bike rack because of the fold down feature, 4 bike capacity, and the 20% off deal being run at the time I ordered. Installation on the vehicle was simple. Just got back from our family vacation hauling 4 adult bikes 1500 miles round trip with no problems at all. The bikes are easy to load on the rack. The fold down feature was great allowing easy access in the tailgate of our Honda Pilot. Great product overall.
Reviewed by Griffin B (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Jun 03, 2015 7:47 AM
I'm a big "one and done" shopper and will spend a bit more time and money to research and find a product that I will be pleased with for many years to come. This unique design coupled w/ quality of build and extra 'bells and whistles' that come w/ this model not only satisfies but I'm eager to endorse it. Softride seems to be equal if not superior to the "bigger" names cycle shops usually reference after researching it and I couldn't be happier w/ the product.
Reviewed by Frank F (Lafayette, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 23, 2014 1:14 PM
Sturdy rack for 4 bikes and allows easy access to lift gate on RAV4. Rack is heavy, not a spontaneous install/ ride thing. Not for use with small frame bikes. Youth mountain bike barely fits. Have a 2" hitch so not using the 1.25" adapter. The adapter is inferior to the way Yakima's spacer adapter works and would add another 15lbs or so. Big + is all straps/locking cable included. Wish the rack arms could pivot down instead of being removable, but is OK trade off for the swing action.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/28