- Built from powder-coated steel for long-life, strength and corrosion resistance, yet weighs just 39lbs
- Patented parallelogram design and spring-loaded pull pin release for easy rear-of-vehicle access and up/down maneuverability
- Bikes stay horizontal when accessing rear of vehicle
- QuietRide locking and tightening technology ensures a ride virtually free of rattling
- Super-reinforced top plate and end-of-arm safety reflectors for nighttime safety and visibility
- Holds up to four kid-sized or adult bikes with a total weight capacity of up to 160lbs
- Adjusts to work with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers rated at Class II or higher
- Padded anti-sway Cradles, rubber straps, hitch lock and security cable (padlock not included) get your bikes to the destination safe and secure
- Your Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get to the trailhead, race starting line or staging area safely and with style. The Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack carries up to four bikes - up to 160lbs of total weight, so you can take family and friends along for the ride.
Your bikes will travel in comfort and with nearly no movement thanks to the over-molded, anti-sway cradles. And, they'll stay where you put them with the help of the secure rubber straps and retractable anti-theft cable. Plus, QuiteRide locking and tightening technology prevents that annoying road rattle common with lesser hitch mount racks. The end-of-arm safety reflectors round out the rack for blazing nighttime visibility.
Need to get into the rear of your vehicle? The Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack easily lowers out of the way for quick access. Plus, your bikes stay horizontal while you grab your gear. What's more, this rack is built to last from powder-coated steel, yet weighs in at a manageable 39lbs. As if that weren't enough, the Softride Dura is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Softride Access Dura 4-Bike Rack Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank F (Lafayette, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 23, 2014 1:14 PM
Sturdy rack for 4 bikes and allows easy access to lift gate on RAV4. Rack is heavy, not a spontaneous install/ ride thing. Not for use with small frame bikes. Youth mountain bike barely fits. Have a 2" hitch so not using the 1.25" adapter. The adapter is inferior to the way Yakima's spacer adapter works and would add another 15lbs or so. Big + is all straps/locking cable included. Wish the rack arms could pivot down instead of being removable, but is OK trade off for the swing action.
Reviewed by Alan K (Sarver, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Equinox — Jul 10, 2014 2:22 PM
This was easy to install and use, bikes stayed on for trip, SUV rear hatch was accesi.
Reviewed by Anthony C (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Jul 09, 2014 7:03 PM
Still a great rack and bullet proof. My old Softride rack survived 2 rear end accidents! The new rack features anti-sway braces for the bikes, a cool feature but 1 more step to anchor bikes to the rack. The arms are closer together to accommodate different frames, requiring the anti-sway braces. This rack is taller which, and keeps the bikes from bottoming out on large dips. More plastic than the old one, but everything is sturdy! A little bouncy,fits 4 bikes with a little finesse.
Reviewed by Jody S (Ypsilanti, MI) — Jun 27, 2014 5:37 AM
The only thing about this I dont like is that the supporting bars are not adjustable. It fits adult bikes okay but smaller bikes I have a problem mounting them and when I do finally get the bikes on, it would have been easier to put the bike in the van or truck. Definitely purchase the Softride Top Tube Bike Frame Adapter for each girl bike you own.
Softride Access Dura 4-Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/22