- Designed to fit 1 1/4" and 2" receivers on Class II and higher hitches
- Easily take up to 4 bikes that weigh up to 120 lbs with you
- Made from corrosion resistant, powder-coated steel
- Patented parallelogram design makes accessing the back of your vehicle simple
- Features a spring loaded pull pin release for easy maneuvering
- Designed using QuietRide anti-rattle technology
- Perfect for child and adult sized bikes
- Velcro straps prevent your bikes from swaying
- Safety reflectors provide nighttime visibility
- Convenient adjustable width arms fold down when not in use.
- Compact design weighs only 30lbs
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
Pedal your favorite two-wheeled transporters anywhere. The Softride Access Element Bike Rack makes bringing up to four bikes on your next adventure a breeze. Its powder-coated steel construction packs the strength to haul up to 120lbs of cycling power to all of your destinations.
The Softride Access Element Bike Rack does more than just get your bikes there, it does so with exclusive QuietRide technology that reduces that annoying towing rattle common to other hitch-mount racks. Safety reflectors keep other drivers aware of your rack even in nighttime driving conditions while the Velcro straps keep your bikes from swaying. Accessing the back of your vehicle is never a problem with the Softride Access Element Bike Rack; its patented parallelogram design easily slides out of your way – even when it's fully loaded!
When you're not using your Softride Access Element Bike Rack, the adjustable width arms fold down and out of the way. Its compact and lightweight design weighs just 30 lbs, so taking it on and off your vehicle is never a problem. Plus, it's backed by limited Lifetime Warranty.
Softride Access Element Bike Rack Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kernell R (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Venza — Sunday at 10:40 AM
I bought this rack to haul my family's mountain bikes. It installed quickly and worked flawlessly. I especially like that the arms supporting the bikes stay level regardless of whether the rack is fully up or dropped down to load my car's trunk. This feature also makes the rack great for working on the bikes when not transporting them. It cost a bit more than some more basic racks, but it is definitely worth it.
Reviewed by Doug N (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Acura RDX — Jul 02, 2015 11:18 AM
With four bikes on the rack, they are so close to each other it's hard to keep them from rubbing and scratching each other.
Reviewed by Janee G (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Dec 29, 2014 8:36 PM
I ride a row-bike and it is 52 pounds so I was really interested in a strong rack and after extensive research I picked this one. My only issue is that there is an adapter for the smaller hitch size making the rack stick out a little further than my previous rack and I live in a city so it makes my car longer and therefore harder to park.
Reviewed by Jimmy U (MOUNT VERNON, IN) — Aug 23, 2014 8:18 AM
I'm very pleased with this bike rack. It is well built and lowers easily for access to the rear compartment of our vehicle. The price was very reasonable with our discounts from AutoAnything.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03