- The Softride Alumina 3 Bike Rack is one of the lightest hitch racks available
- Powder coated aluminum body and durable steel arms are built to last
- Soft, rubber anti-sway cradles with tie-down straps safely transport your bikes
- Spring-loaded quick release pull handle gives you fast access to the trunk
- Safety reflectors increase nighttime visibility
- Adjustable, removable arms accommodate a range of bikes
- Secure your bikes using the cable lock and locking hitch pin
- Softride Alumina Bike Racks fit 1.25” and 2” Class II or higher receivers
- Carries up to three bikes or a total of 90 lbs
- Your Softride Alumina 3 Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Travel like a minimalist with the Softride Alumina 3 Bike Rack. Weighing in at just 21 lbs, the Alumina is one of the lightest of all hitch mount bike racks, boasting a powder coated aluminum body and sturdy, adjustable steel rack arms. Better yet, the removable arms shave the weight down to an easy-to-carry 10 lbs, perfect for road trips.
Don't let its weight fool you–this rack has the strength to stand up to three bikes or a total of 90 lbs. And, the rugged tie-down straps, cable lock, hitch lock and anti-sway cradles ensure your bikes are secured for worry-free transport to your destination.
Let the spring-loaded quick release pull pin handle do all the work of lowering your bikes to ground level for easy loading and unloading. The rack even gives you access to the trunk without having to remove your bikes. Even better, your Softride Alumina 3 Bike Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Softride Alumina 3 Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward N (Minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura MDX — Jul 18, 2013 9:11 PM
Bought this rack because of the way the bikes stay horizontal when the rack is lowered. Still waiting for a missing bolt used to adapt to 1 1/4" hitch. Never received any tracking info even after I called AutoAnything - it just showed up 2 weeks after I ordered it. Found it allowed 1 bike to rub the paint off the fender of the other even after I reversed the directions the biked faced. Will use the 1st and 3rd bar holders next time. Well made but not as light as I thought it would be.
Reviewed by James D (BETHALTO, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Apr 29, 2013 7:56 PM
I absolutely love this bike rack. It opens so easily and elegantly with the bike on it. I have a hatchback which I need to get in/out of constantly for my biking,running and swimming because It is so easy to get into. If I recall directly the directions are a little klugey but it's easy enough to figure out. The bike is solidly fastened in. Drive w/confidence. No worries about bikes hitting the rack etc.
Reviewed by Michael L (Kenner, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Aug 05, 2012 7:38 PM
I bought the Softride Alumina 3 bike rack since I wanted to minimize weight while enjoying all the Softride convenience features. Softride definitely has it right! I decided to investigate further the various Softride bike racks after initially ignoring Softride to look at what some might consider bigger name brands. The fact that I can lower the Alumina 3 rack with all three bikes saddled and locked into place, open my tailgate, and push the bikes back up into position where they lock, was a big plus! This is a solid rack, beautiful if you only need to carry 3 bikes. We just took 3 bikes, probably totalling close to 80 pounds, on vacation for a 1600 miles round trip. The rack was solid, didn't vibrate due to the Softride design, held the bike solid with anti-swing cradles, and was 21 pounds lighter than Softride's less expensive 4 bike steel rack. I recommend it highly! Autoanything did a great job of getting the bike rack to me quickly as promised.
Softride Alumina 3 Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- softride access
- softride versa 2 bike rack price
- inno bike rack hitch mount
- soft ride shuttle pad
- bike rack subaru
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- mercury cabin air filters
- floor mats for nissan frontier
- honda odyssey bike hitch
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- nerf bars for trucks
- roof cargo carrier
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks