- Hang up your bikes with the Softride Hang Bike Rack
- Carries bikes without contacting frame, fork, cables, lines or other bikes
- Holds any combination of two road, mountain, cruiser or BMX bikes
- Adjustable straps keep bikes safe and secure
- Original parallelogram design allows easy rear vehicle access
- Crafted from heavy-gauge powder coated steel
- Works with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- Patent pending design features replaceable hanger grips
- Your Softride Hang Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hang loose and relax knowing that your two-wheeled steeds are hanging securely in tow from the Softride Hang Bike Rack. Designed to handle two bikes, your Softride bike rack never touches the frame, fork, cables or hydraulic lines. And even better, the bikes never touch each other when carrying more than one bike.
Using super soft hanger grips and adjustable rubber straps, Softride hang series bike racks grab the bike's handlebars, letting it hang vertically behind your ride. This way, your bikes stay safe and secure, never get scratched or dinged, and when it's time to ride or go home, mounting and dismounting is a breeze.
Your Softride hang2 bike rack is crafted from heavy-gauge steel and powder coated with a durable black finish. It mounts to both 1.25" and 2" hitches and is easy to install and remove. Best yet, Softride backs your Hang Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/26