- For hassle–free bike hauling, go with the Swagman G10 Platform Bike Rack
- Holds your bicycles at the height of your hitch, making it easy to load up and unload
- Ratcheting wheel straps and an adjustable, padded frame hook grips your bikes firmly in place
- Slide the cradles into the perfect position to match your long– or short–wheelbase bikes
- Includes a locking hitch pin and security cable to fight off crooks
- Tilts down for cargo area access when you’re carrying bikes, and flips up when your bikes are back at home
- Works with both 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Carries up to two bikes
- Swagman covers your G10 Platform Bike Rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're heading out to the beach for a carefree ride or trekking to Moab to take on the Sliprock trail, you don't want to waste all your energy popping your two–wheeler in and out of an awkward roof bike rack. Bring your bike carrier down to your level with the Swagman G10 Platform Bike Rack.
Leave the heavy–lifting to the longshoremen—the Swagman G10 Bike Rack rides down low, so you only have to hoist your bikes a few inches to set them into place. Once they're in the curved cradles, ratcheting wheel straps and the adjustable frame hooks hold your prized cycle securely in place. Plus, it comes with a locking hitch pin and security cable to thwart thieves from walking off with your gear.
More than just simple to load, the Swagman G10 is versatile enough to carry almost any type of bike. Big beach cruisers, streamlined roadsters, radical mountain bikes—they all fit in your Swagman G10 Hitch Bike Rack. Thanks to its tilting design, you can fold it down to access your trunk or fold it up when you're rolling bike–less. What's more, it works with both 1.25" and 2" hitches, and it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman G10 Platform Bike Rack Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by tracey h (Peru, NY) — May 13, 2015 1:56 PM
My husband and I bought his bike rack in preparation for our vacation next year. We drove to Boston for a weekend trip...after five hours, the bikes were totally secure. We never had to worry about security because of the excellent locking system that was included with this rack. Easy to put together and take on and off the car. We are totally satisfied!
Reviewed by Kevin C (Oakley, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Feb 22, 2015 8:06 AM
The bike rack is solid and sturdy. Directions warn against using rack on rough trails, and I can see why. When you come up on a speed bump take your speed down a notch or two, otw the bikes enter that brief weightless period like riding the back of a school bus and land a bit rough. The rack tilt away from the clam door of the Escape makes easy access without removing bikes. It also assist loading inside bike with vertical support up, or put support down load inside bike then swing it up.
Reviewed by David L (QUINCY, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Jul 28, 2014 9:08 PM
This rack is very sturdy but with sturdiness comes heft. At 45lbs, it's not the lightest rack on the market but it feels very stable even without the stabilizing strap. I have plenty if clearance to open the trunk without having to use the tilting feature . I gotta knock a point off for not having keyed hooks to prevent theft, but the fact that it comes with a bike cable and a locking hitch pin standard makes it worth the price difference between the XTC.
Reviewed by Michael C (Collingswood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder — Jun 19, 2014 2:13 AM
I like this bike rack very much. It is sturdy and with the included anti sway bolt it feels very secure. It is a little hard to store as it does not fold up into a small package. My only real complaint is that I can't quite get the lock bar to go low enough to securely hold my wife's bike. I guess I will have to buy the bar attachment for this. A $30.00 item.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code TRAVEL20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/29 - 5/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bike racks swagman
- swagman mighty 3
- swagman roof mount bike rack
- swagman xtc 2 bike rack
- mercedes benz accessories floor mats
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru bike rack
- 2012 bmw x3 bike rack hitch
- bike rack for jetta
- volvo c30 hitch mount
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- fitted car floor mats custom
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery