- Stow bikes upright with the innovative Swagman Jackknife Vertical Bike Rack
- Vertical design makes for easy loading without sacrificing aerodynamics
- Wheel baskets only grab wheels so your bikes never get scratched or dinged
- Ratchet strips hold both front and rear wheels securely
- Folds down for quick cargo and trunk access
- Fits 26"-29" mountain bike tires
- Locking hitch pin and cable included
- Folds into a compact package for storage when not in use
- Choose a 2-bike model that works with both 2" and 1 ¼" hitch receivers or the 4-bike model works solely with your 2" hitch receiver
- Your Swagman Jackknife Vertical Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
No longer confined to the realm of backyard pool parties, long haul truckers and professional wrestling, the jackknife has gone mainstream. Instead of defining silly dives, truck troubles and Hulk Hogan pin moves, the jackknife is the latest and greatest way to haul your bicycles—the Swagman Jackknife Vertical Bike Rack.
This unique trailer hitch mounted bike rack holds bikes vertically for the easiest loading and unloading possible. It also makes your vehicle more aerodynamic, so you waste less fuel getting to the starting lines. And, it folds down when loaded to grant easy cargo and trunk access.
The real magic behind the Jackknife is the wheel holding system. The special wheel baskets only grab the wheels, and the ratcheting straps hold ‘em in place. That way, your mountain bikes never get scratched or dinged, and there is no time–wasting wheel replacement when you get to the trailhead. What's more, your 2-bike Swagman rack fits both 2" and 1 ¼" receivers, while the 4 bike model fits 2" receivers. And of course, both are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Jackknife Vertical Bike Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Duane W (MARYSVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 07, 2015 10:30 PM
Swagman Jackknife holds my bikes perfectly and secure. The rack does sway for side to side a few inches, but I was expecting that it would. I am totally happy with this bike rack, its worth every penny that I pay for it.
Reviewed by BRIAN S (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 05, 2015 7:30 PM
super easy to instal and adjust, holds all the bikes just fine with out worry well except for the road bikes it rubs the down tube when putting them on or taking them off but i already knew about that from other reviews. The only other thing is that after a summer of heavy use the lower assembly that allows for pivot has loosened up and the whole rack is angled down. still fully functional and supportive just at a slight angle.
Reviewed by Michael D.L. J (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Sorento — May 06, 2015 8:02 AM
I was skeptical at first as I was not able to find many reviews of this rack by owners. I'm very happy with what showed up. This rack is definately "over-built". Very user-friendly with attention to quality. As a bonus they included a 2" tongue as an option to the 1.25" which makes it even better when installed with the anti-wobble bolt. Two parts were missing but were sent out within three days. Excellent customer service from Swagman and AutoAnything! Amazing for the money!
Reviewed by Michael W (NOTTINGHAM, MD) — Apr 26, 2015 4:54 PM
using this on me jeep wrangler with just a 2 inch extension to clear my spare tire(not a stock tire much bigger). Only thing i would change is making the bottom support a 2 inch bar for added strength.
Reviewed by Matthew S (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) — Apr 21, 2015 8:42 PM
Pros: The rack only touches the tires. The bikes sit very close together, reducing the footprint of the rack. Easy fold up. Easy hinge release for hatch/gate access. Threaded hitch pin keeps the rack from swaying. Built in lock with cable. Cons: The handlebars are angled the wrong way. More than 2 bikes requires loading from the rear first. The tire trays are farther out than needed which causes the seats to hang out wide of the car.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman bike rack
- swagman mighty 3
- swagman upright
- swagman xtc 4 bike rack
- ford brakes
- jeep bike carriers
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bike hitch for chevy equinox
- bike rack for toyota matrix
- jeep wrangler bike mount
- rubber mats for back of suvs
- windshield wind deflector 2012 civic
- floor mats automotive custom