- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep thieves at bay and your gear where you left it with the Swagman Locking Hitch Pin
- Threaded 5/8” Class 3 locking hitch pin secures bike racks, hitch covers, hitch steps and trailers
- Comes with a high-security set of keys and requires only a half-turn to unlock
- Low-pro pin cylinder ups security levels – simply flip the end-tab and apply the key
- Resists rust as well as bandits thanks to a premium, chrome-plated finish
- Your Swagman Bike Hitch Lock carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Secure your hitch-mounting bike racks, hitch covers, hitch steps and trailer balls with the Swagman Locking Hitch Pin. This threaded 5/8” Class 3 locking hitch is a must-have for explorers who spend time in unfamiliar cities and campsites. Lock tab keeps the keyhole secreted. Keys included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Locking Hitch Pin Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul N (Hollister, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda CR-V — Oct 19, 2017 8:32 PM
Can't believe how well it secures the bikes. Haven't actually been on the road yet, but it really seems secure. AutoAnything provided great service after the sale by getting me the right locking pin I ordered.
Reviewed by James W (AVON, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Jun 23, 2016 10:01 AM
As the title indicates, I am quite happy with the lock....however I almost sent it back as the lock did not seem to work. After I tried it out, I took the lock off and inserted the key in the lock. The locking mechanism snapped shut and I could not get the key out of the lock. I tried and tried....eventually concluding that the lock was broken in some way. Just before I gave up, I decided to push the lock back onto the bolt and VOILA, that allowed me to remove the key. Just be aware of this