- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep thieves at bay and your gear where you left it with the Swagman Locking Hitch Pin
- Threaded 5/8” Class 3 locking hitch pin secures bike racks, hitch covers, hitch steps and trailers
- Comes with a high-security set of keys and requires only a half-turn to unlock
- Low-pro pin cylinder ups security levels – simply flip the end-tab and apply the key
- Resists rust as well as bandits thanks to a premium, chrome-plated finish
- Your Swagman Bike Hitch Lock carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Secure your hitch-mounting bike racks, hitch covers, hitch steps and trailer balls with the Swagman Locking Hitch Pin. This threaded 5/8” Class 3 locking hitch is a must-have for explorers who spend time in unfamiliar cities and campsites. Lock tab keeps the keyhole secreted. Keys included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Locking Hitch Pin Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James W (AVON, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Jun 23, 2016 10:01 AM
As the title indicates, I am quite happy with the lock....however I almost sent it back as the lock did not seem to work. After I tried it out, I took the lock off and inserted the key in the lock. The locking mechanism snapped shut and I could not get the key out of the lock. I tried and tried....eventually concluding that the lock was broken in some way. Just before I gave up, I decided to push the lock back onto the bolt and VOILA, that allowed me to remove the key. Just be aware of this