- Roll with a pair or a pack of pedal pushers in the convertible Swagman Quad Platform Bike Rack
- Its two-piece design lets you rapidly double your capacity, allowing you to hold up to four bikes
- Equipped with sliding wheel cradles to carry bikes in a wide range of shapes and sizes
- Padded frame hook and ratcheting wheel straps deliver a stable grip for bounce–free driving
- Comes with a locking hitch pin and security cable for added protection
- Flips up when you’re cruising without your cycles
- Fits 2” hitch receivers
- Swagman backs your Quad Platform Bike Rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're heading out for a solo ride or traveling with your team to the big race, you'll always have plenty of room with the Swagman Quad Platform Bike Rack. Like having two racks in one, the Swagman Quad boasts a two–piece design that lets you double your cycle–carrying capacity from two bikes to four.
No matter how rough the roads, your Swagman Quad Bike Rack holds all your two–wheelers securely in place. The padded frame hooks adjust up and down to safely grip your top tube while the oversized ratcheting wheel straps ensure a bounce–free fit. And, parking lot bandits are no match against the included locking hitch pin and security cable.
The Swagman Quad Bike Rack flips up when you're driving bike–less, letting you squeeze into that tight parking space with ease. What's more, it mounts to any 2" receiver hitch and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Quad Platform Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (LOS ALTOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi Q5 — Apr 01, 2015 10:55 AM
I recently purchased a new SUV and wanted to move from a roof rack to a hitch-mounted rack to save the effort of lifting bikes on top of the car and the risk of driving into the garage with the bikes still mounted. I researched both the type where the bikes hang and where they rest in tracks, and decided this type is more versatile in supporting a range of adult and children's bikes. This carrier works as well as the pricier brands, is very well-made, and made in the USA as a bonus.
Reviewed by Johnny C (PALO ALTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Xterra — Oct 25, 2014 11:26 AM
I am looking for a new bike rack for 4 bikes. A similar Thule or Yakama rack will cost me around $700. Quad 2+2 cost me about $450 so I decide to take a chance on this one. Another selling point of the Quad 2+2 is I can use it as 2 or converted it to 4 bikes. The box came in weighing 98 lbs, heavy. Solid build right out of the box. Instruction to put the rack together is terrible. I basically put the rack together by looking at the picture on the box. So far the rack works good.
Reviewed by Bruce P (Huntley, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2014 12:59 PM
the swagman quad rack worked well, had 4 different sizes and styles of bikes and was able to get them all secured well. no issues on a 200 mile round trip with the rack and bikes bouncing around off the back of my camper.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hitch mount bike rack swagman
- swagman g10 reviews
- swagman pick-up truck rack
- swagman upright roof racks for bikes
- ford bull bars
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- bike rack for ford focus
- hitch mount bike rack for honda crv
- honda fit bike mount
- truck bed mesh with lock
- where can i find a truck cover
- speed car front mask