- Park your pedal pusher right on your roof with the Swagman Standard Roof Bike Rack
- Its elegantly simple design makes it easy to load and unload for effortless cycle transportation
- An integrated 9mm skewer grabs onto your fork for a sturdy grip
- Included quick–release rear wheel strap holds your bike's back end firmly in place
- Universal mounting hardware attaches to round, square and 3" oval crossbars
- Perfect for bikes weighing up to 35lbs
- Swagman Standard Roof Bike Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're ready for a ride, the last thing you want to deal with is a complicated roof rack. You don't need those crazy self–adjusting levers, cam–locking doodads or mandrel–bent gizmos—you want a rack that holds your bike steady and secure even when you're rolling over rugged terrain. For a no–nonsense carrier that doesn't need a dictionary–sized set of instructions, deck out your ride with the Swagman Standard Roof Bike Rack—the minimalist's choice for secure bicycle transportation.
Using your Swagman Standard Roof Mounted Bicycle Rack is as easy as 1–2–3. Just pop off your front wheel, plant the fork in its 9mm skewer and cinch up the quick–release rear wheel strap. Bam—you're ready to head out to the trail, the beach or the track.
Best of all, Swagman Standard Roof Mount Bike Racks work with almost any aftermarket or factory–installed roof rack system. Round, square and 3" oval crossbars—it mounts perfectly to all three. On top of that, Swagman backs your Standard Bike Rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Standard Roof Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dimitrije R (BUFFALO, NY) — Sep 03, 2014 7:50 AM
Most cost effective solution for roof mounting that I could find. Once assembled, the bikes where sturdy and did not move at all. Just completed a ~1000 mi road trip with no problems. Requires ~ 8" of space for the front mount plate and should be checked for tightness every time a bike is mounted.
Reviewed by Justin E (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — May 05, 2014 5:30 AM
I decided to read the instructions (what a mistake) I was better off looking at the pieces and putting it together. Other than that the product is good, I didn't think it was going to fit my 29er but it did just fine. Material is decent but for less than $50 you can't expect too much. Mounting and dismounting is simple and it's easy to carry
Reviewed by Bryan H (Hewitt, NJ) — Aug 30, 2013 6:07 AM
Compared to other racks Ive looked into the materials used is lower in quality but you can not beat the price and its universal mounting system. Assembly was fast and easy and there are many mounting holes for different adjustments , however, some tools are required. Bike mounting was also just as easy. The only thing i would have preferred is a locking system because with the mounting knobs it can easily be taken off the roof but again for the price its well worth it.
Swagman Standard Roof Mount Bike Rack
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code AA15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman roof rack
- swagman upright
- swagman xp 5 reviews
- swagman mighty 3
- bike rack for dodge
- bike rack for dodge truck
- bmw trunk mount bike rack
- equinox bike rack
- lexus rx 350 ski rack ipod connection bike rack
- lexus rx330 hitch-mounted bike rack
- luggage rack storage containers
- cheap floor mats for cars
- automotive air filter