- Create your own custom bike rack with the perfect building block: the Swagman The Claw Roof Bike Rack
- Universally designed to bolt almost anywhere—the bed of your pickup, the back of your van or even the wall of your workshop
- Equipped with a quick–release skewer that adjusts to fit a wide range of forks
- Swagman The Claw Roof Bike Rack are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Think the original Tour De France riders had their bicycles coddled by fancy–schmancy bike racks? Not a chance. They made their own out of melted down Peugeot frames, some old soupspoons and worm–eaten planks pried off of stinky cheese crates. Times were rough back then. Today's DIY bike rack builders have it a lot easier, thanks to the Swagman Claw Roof Mount Bike Rack.
No matter where you want to park your pedal pusher, the Swagman Claw is up for the challenge. Bolt it to the rail of your pickup for a solid rack with a small footprint. Affix six to the floorboard of your riding team's van for an inexpensive yet effective shuttle. Screw it into a 2x4 on the wall of your garage to keep your bicycles safe from sloppy parkers. The Claw goes wherever you need it to go.
As easy to use as it is versatile to mount, the Swagman The Claw Roof Mount Bike Rack sports a quick–release skewer that grabs hold of your fork for an unbeatable grip. Plus, it adjusts to fit skinny road forks, fatty mountain bike forks and everything in between. What's more, Swagman covers The Claw with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman The Claw Roof Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob S (CANBY, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 04, 2014 2:49 PM
I Like the bike mount very much,Becuse I layed my bike down in the back of my truck for the longest time.Now after install of the CLAW ROOF MOUNT BIKE RACK it is a lot easyer.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25