- Reach your destination with your two–wheeler safely parked in the Swagman Truck Pick–Up Fork Mount Bike Rack
- Universal design adjusts to fit the width of any compact or full–size truck
- Attaches snugly to your bed rails and is padded to protect your paint job
- Comes with a pair of quick–throw skewers to carry up to two bicycles at a time
- Equipped with a built–in lock to block bandits from swiping your bike rack
- Easy to take out when you need your whole bed for hauling oversized freight
- Your Swagman Truck Fork Mount Bike Rack is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're hauling bricks, gravel and 2x4s, it's no biggie if things start slippin' and slidin' around. But, your finely–tuned two–wheeler is a different story. If it's bouncing around in back, you could arrive at the trailhead in need of a full–blown tune up. Instead of laying your bicycles on their side, park 'em upright in the Swagman Truck Pick–Up Fork Mount Bike Rack.
Whether you're rolling in a full–size rig with an 8' payload or a compact pickup with a stepside bed, the universal Swagman Truck Fork Mount Bike Rack adjusts for a perfect fit. It snaps securely into position on your bed rails, and it's padded to protect your paint. Plus, the integrated lock helps stop bike thieves from walking off with your Swagman Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Perfect for solo rides or joint jaunts, Swagman Fork Mount Bike Racks have room to carry up to two two–wheelers at a time. Just pop off your front wheel, park your fork in one of the two quick–throw skewers and you're ready for a bump–free trip. What's more, Swagman backs your Truck Pick–Up Fork Mount Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Truck Pick-Up Fork Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul M (LANHAM, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 25, 2015 7:19 AM
I do not like to write reviews for online purchases,but this is different and I hope that with this review it could helpful to anyone who had a difficult time like I did in finding a very good and very reasonable priced pick-up truck bike rack for my road bikes,great product,good fit,very easy to put in and to remove at will,do not be misled and ripped off into buying the brand names that are way way way over priced
Reviewed by David G (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 10, 2015 6:40 PM
Just bought a new truck and I wanted a bike rack for inside the bed not hitch mount. I also was not interested in drilling any holes to mount one. This one has just enough tension to keep secure and because I live in the city and street park it's easy to mount and remove.
Reviewed by Rick D (Middleburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2015 9:35 AM
I bought a Swagman for my Silverado. From my research, it was the best product for the price, for my needs. Other pickup truck bike racks were more expensive, yet didn't offer anything more than the Swagman. It does everything it claims to do, very well. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, only because I have to take the front wheels off the bikes to use the carrier. This is a minor issue for me. I'd definitely recommend the Swagman to anyone looking for a good, reasonably priced bike rack.
Reviewed by Michael B (Reston, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 16, 2015 6:09 AM
This piece fit perfectly, the fork mounts are easy to work and hold the bike firm. Installation was fairly simple. Very pleased.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman bicycle carriers for trucks
- swagman mighty 3
- swagman upright
- swagman xp 5 reviews
- floor mats mercedes benz
- jeep bike carriers
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- toyota prius hitch rack
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- chevy s10 bed racks
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks