- Reach your destination with your two–wheeler safely parked in the Swagman Truck Pick–Up Fork Mount Bike Rack
- Universal design adjusts to fit the width of any compact or full–size truck
- Attaches snugly to your bed rails and is padded to protect your paint job
- Comes with a pair of quick–throw skewers to carry up to two bicycles at a time
- Equipped with a built–in lock to block bandits from swiping your bike rack
- Easy to take out when you need your whole bed for hauling oversized freight
- Your Swagman Truck Fork Mount Bike Rack is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're hauling bricks, gravel and 2x4s, it's no biggie if things start slippin' and slidin' around. But, your finely–tuned two–wheeler is a different story. If it's bouncing around in back, you could arrive at the trailhead in need of a full–blown tune up. Instead of laying your bicycles on their side, park 'em upright in the Swagman Truck Pick–Up Fork Mount Bike Rack.
Whether you're rolling in a full–size rig with an 8' payload or a compact pickup with a stepside bed, the universal Swagman Truck Fork Mount Bike Rack adjusts for a perfect fit. It snaps securely into position on your bed rails, and it's padded to protect your paint. Plus, the integrated lock helps stop bike thieves from walking off with your Swagman Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Perfect for solo rides or joint jaunts, Swagman Fork Mount Bike Racks have room to carry up to two two–wheelers at a time. Just pop off your front wheel, park your fork in one of the two quick–throw skewers and you're ready for a bump–free trip. What's more, Swagman backs your Truck Pick–Up Fork Mount Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Truck Pick-Up Fork Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by harrison h (STAFFORD, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Sep 22, 2014 4:46 PM
Fit great. Put it in tight and locked it in. Able to throw my bikes in the back and use my regular lock to make sure that my bikes will be there when I get back. I'm an average rider so I rarely take the bar off. A great investment for a bike worthy of not being damaged
Reviewed by George S (NEPTUNE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 15, 2014 4:43 AM
I purchased the Swagman because I did not want to drill into my new truck. The Swagman holds my two road bike perfectly and I am very pleased with the fit and the ease to install.
Swagman Truck Pick-Up Fork Mount Bike Rack
The current product is out of stock.
Click Truck Bed Bike Racks to view related products
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30