- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes with simple movement of the bottom wheel rails
- Bike rack grip arms have a soft, frame-friendly coating to protect your bikes' finish
- Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up for easy storage on or off vehicle
- Trailer hitch bike rack fits 1 1/4" or 2" Class III receiver mount
- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily transport children's, adult, downhill, cruiser, full-suspension and BMX bikes without the hassle of removing wheels. The XC bike rack carries the widest variety of bikes in its class with quick-adjusting bottom rails and sliding top clamps.
Made of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coated black finish, the Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack has a frame-friendly coating on all surfaces that touch your bike. The XC Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up quickly on or off your hitch.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
195 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick A (Romney, IN) — Mar 23, 2017 7:56 PM
Purchased rack to carry bike on back of trailer, so I needed it to be rugged because we could not see it from truck cab. We have traveled 1000 miles with it on some rough roads and it is doing fine. Only drawback is that it does not have any sort of a loop to run bike lock through for security. I will probably weld one on when we get home.
Reviewed by Arwin C (LANSDALE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 22, 2017 5:38 AM
This is my first bike rack/carrier. After reading a lot of reviews of different kind of bike rack I decided that this type of rack is what I need. It was pretty easy to assemble and install. I had difficulty at putting the bike initially but I figured it out eventually like a puzzle that two bikes should fit without too much wheels showing on both sides of the car. Bike was pretty stable and not swinging at all. No need for additional strap as long as the wheels are fixed in the slots.
Reviewed by Eric Z (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jul 16, 2016 7:31 AM
Used it for two 100 mile trips so far. It's simple, no issues and easy to use.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24