- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes with simple movement of the bottom wheel rails
- Bike rack grip arms have a soft, frame-friendly coating to protect your bikes' finish
- Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up for easy storage on or off vehicle
- Trailer hitch bike rack fits 1 1/4" or 2" Class III receiver mount
- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily transport children's, adult, downhill, cruiser, full-suspension and BMX bikes without the hassle of removing wheels. The XC bike rack carries the widest variety of bikes in its class with quick-adjusting bottom rails and sliding top clamps.
Made of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coated black finish, the Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack has a frame-friendly coating on all surfaces that touch your bike. The XC Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up quickly on or off your hitch.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul W (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Yaris — Jul 23, 2015 1:23 PM
Great product. Have already carried my road bike at highway speeds through high winds/rains and it was held rock solid; zero problems. Very easy to load and unload. You could spend more, but there is no need to. As before great customer service and price through autoanything.com. Love them and the rack.
Reviewed by David H (Orland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 20, 2015 8:54 PM
Super easy to put together. My truck has a 2 inch hitch and it fits perfectly. To my surprise they included a threaded locking pin and keys. I bought a 19mm wrench to keep in my truck and when you tighten it down it is very secure & stable. A minor negative is I tried 3 different locks for the ratcheting bars that hold your bike in place and none worked.
Reviewed by Sir R (Bel Air, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Journey — Jul 16, 2015 9:09 PM
Easy to install. Sturdy with practically no wobble during transit. No fold down capability is only drawback. I'm very happy.
Reviewed by Dana M (NORTHPORT, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2015 6:45 AM
Great bike rack for two rookie riders. Minor adjustment during assembly was reason for 4 stars. Easy installation. No wobbles. Sturdy. Made well. Not too heavy. The sliding grip arms stick sometimes but that may be because I push them down to hard against bike frame and it's hard to unlock them to slide them off. No scratches to bikes that I've noticed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02