- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes with simple movement of the bottom wheel rails
- Bike rack grip arms have a soft, frame-friendly coating to protect your bikes' finish
- Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up for easy storage on or off vehicle
- Trailer hitch bike rack fits 1 1/4" or 2" Class III receiver mount
- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily transport children's, adult, downhill, cruiser, full-suspension and BMX bikes without the hassle of removing wheels. The XC bike rack carries the widest variety of bikes in its class with quick-adjusting bottom rails and sliding top clamps.
Made of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coated black finish, the Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack has a frame-friendly coating on all surfaces that touch your bike. The XC Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up quickly on or off your hitch.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
177 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dwight N (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 11, 2015 5:26 AM
Very sturdy well built bike rack. Easy to assemble and install. Glad I spent a little more for this rack. Many cheap imitations out there.
Reviewed by John B (HOWELL, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Traverse — Aug 31, 2015 7:45 AM
Looks good and I like the way it holds the bikes. I purchased this bike rack for our annual trip to Machinaw Island. Haven't used it on the road yet. Also like the ways it folds up when not in use.
Reviewed by Paul W (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Yaris — Jul 23, 2015 1:23 PM
Great product. Have already carried my road bike at highway speeds through high winds/rains and it was held rock solid; zero problems. Very easy to load and unload. You could spend more, but there is no need to. As before great customer service and price through autoanything.com. Love them and the rack.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02