- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes with simple movement of the bottom wheel rails
- Bike rack grip arms have a soft, frame-friendly coating to protect your bikes' finish
- Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up for easy storage on or off vehicle
- Trailer hitch bike rack fits 1 1/4" or 2" Class III receiver mount
- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily transport children's, adult, downhill, cruiser, full-suspension and BMX bikes without the hassle of removing wheels. The XC bike rack carries the widest variety of bikes in its class with quick-adjusting bottom rails and sliding top clamps.
Made of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coated black finish, the Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack has a frame-friendly coating on all surfaces that touch your bike. The XC Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up quickly on or off your hitch.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vernon L (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Patriot — Dec 03, 2014 8:14 PM
Secure and stable. I've transported my bikes for well over 100 miles now (had it for about 2 weeks), nothing feels loose or flimsy. Well worth the price. The only suggestion I'd make is to replace the wing nuts on the wheel wells; I replaced mine with the kind that fit on a lawn mower and it feels much better and turns easier for my hands.
Reviewed by Calvin L (Crimora, VA) — Oct 29, 2014 10:28 AM
Deliver was quick, and set was easy. The carrier fits the car great. Easy to put bikes on and off. I would buy it again thanks.
Reviewed by daniel d (MONCKS CORNER, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Traverse — Aug 20, 2014 6:41 AM
As advertised . Easy to use and install. Quick to load and unload bikes.
Reviewed by Christopher N (Hopkinsville, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Jul 09, 2014 4:23 AM
Easy install, quick assembly and loading of bike. Holds bike security .
Reviewed by Troy D (Knoxville, TN) — Jul 03, 2014 5:02 AM
For the money, it cannot be beat for a stand up hitch rack. Took about 15 minutes to assemble and it fits my 4runner well. Once you have the wheel trays in place for your bike, securing the bike to the rack literally takes about 3-4 seconds. Parts seem quality but time will tell. Bike rides great with minimal wobble. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is there is no way to lock the rack to the vehicle, or the bike to the rack without using a typical cable lock.
Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code BIKERACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Swagman Locking Hitch Pin With Purchase - A $24.95 Value!
- Ships Between 12/22 - 1/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman car top bike rack
- swagman mighty 3
- bike rack for pop up camper
- dodge truck bed bike racks
- mercedes hitch mounted bike rack
- mini bike rack
- bike rack for fj cruiser spare tire
- honda odyssey bike hitch
- jeep wrangler bike rack
- chrome truck accessories
- tunnel covers for trucks
- suv cargo liner