- Load up to 4 bikes on the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack
- Available in 2- or 4-bike capacities
- Carries a wide variety of bike frames
- Features a built-in anti-wobble hitch device
- Soft-frame coating protects bike’s finish
- Includes new and improved wheel straps
- Folds up for easy storage when not in use (on or off the vehicle)
- XTC 4 includes locking hitch pin and security cable (4-bike only)
- Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're driving across country or just to the local trailhead, you can easily bring your bicycles along with the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack. Fitting your 2" receiver hitch, the XTC Cross Country Bike Rack carries two or four bicycles. With push-button ratchet arms, it's a breeze to load and unload your bikes. And, the XTC bike rack features a set of fast-adjustable, quick-release tire hoops that carry a wide variety of bike frames.
Swagman designs the XTC Cross Country Bike Rack with a soft-frame coating that protects your bike's finish. The center arm folds down to allow easy access to the rear of the vehicle without removing the rack, and the rack folds up for easy storage when not in use. The Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack is powder-coated to protect it from the elements, and installation is a breeze. What's more, the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mel H (MOAB, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 13, 2016 12:56 PM
I hadn't seen a Swagman rack in person before I opened the box. This is not a cheapo rack. It is built well. Extremely easy to assemble, fold up and down, adjust as needed for each bike, and was easy to put on my truck. Easy to operate and holds my bike much better than expected. I am very pleased with the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack. I consider it a great value and great quality. Moab, here I come!!!
Reviewed by Brent C (Mountain View, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Accord — Jun 14, 2016 12:14 PM
I have used the bike rack a few times now. I like the fact that I don't have to lift the bike too high and it securely holds my dual suspension bike without any special hardware. I added a locking trail pin and put a regular lock on the adjustable bars that hold the bikes. I would recommend it to others.
Reviewed by John R (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Town Car — May 21, 2016 9:04 PM
good bike rack, well made and fit together .Fits well on my 2006 town car . clears my bumber and trunk .no extension needed. seems real solid as my bikes are quite heavy .thanks for real good product at a real good and fair price . steve Az
Reviewed by Gregory D (GREENWOOD, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2016 2:15 PM
Bike rack is simple to assemble and Install,but your information about the installation does not say it bolts to the receiver with a metric thread bolt .That only matters if you also get the cable lock that comes with a 1/2-13 american standard bolt. I'm using on the back of a 5th whl RV.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- swagman roof rack
- swagman xc
- swagman pick-up truck rack
- swagman roof mount bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- gmc truck floor mats
- hitch bike rack hummer h3
- bike rack for lexus rx 350
- wrangler spare tire bike rack
- automotive radar detectors
- custom fitted truck floor mats
- suv truck accessories