- Load up to 4 bikes on the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack
- Available in 2- or 4-bike capacities
- Carries a wide variety of bike frames
- Features a built-in anti-wobble hitch device
- Soft-frame coating protects bike’s finish
- Includes new and improved wheel straps
- Folds up for easy storage when not in use (on or off the vehicle)
- XTC 4 includes locking hitch pin and security cable (4-bike only)
- Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're driving across country or just to the local trailhead, you can easily bring your bicycles along with the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack. Fitting your 2" receiver hitch, the XTC Cross Country Bike Rack carries two or four bicycles. With push-button ratchet arms, it's a breeze to load and unload your bikes. And, the XTC bike rack features a set of fast-adjustable, quick-release tire hoops that carry a wide variety of bike frames.
Swagman designs the XTC Cross Country Bike Rack with a soft-frame coating that protects your bike's finish. The center arm folds down to allow easy access to the rear of the vehicle without removing the rack, and the rack folds up for easy storage when not in use. The Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack is powder-coated to protect it from the elements, and installation is a breeze. What's more, the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melvin S (ENGLEWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan — Mar 03, 2015 4:06 AM
I recently purchased the Swagman XTc bike rack. I find it so easy to put on and off my hitch, and love how quickly I can load the bikes on and secure them. My only concern is where it fits in my 2" hitch is quite loose, and rocks some, I may try a shim to fix this, but am loving the bike rack.
Reviewed by Robert M (PORT CHARLOTTE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Feb 25, 2015 3:16 AM
Easy to use, works with both womens and mens type bikes. Does not tip away from vehicle so bikes need to be removed to get in rear hatch.
Reviewed by Michael W (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Expedition — Oct 02, 2014 3:27 AM
I have looked at similar big name brand platform bike carriers that were $400.00 or more. This one is everything I was looking for at for under $200.00 that included next day FedEx shipping! This carrier is easy to assemble, fastens securely to vehicle, easy to load bikes and most importantly securely holds the bikes. I like how the center post folds down after bikes are removed so I can open either my hatch door or glass window to retrieve gear. I have a 2 bike carrier and highly recommend.
Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/20 - 4/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bike racks swagman
- swagman mighty 3
- swagman upright roof bike rack
- swagman xp 5 reviews
- floor mats for mercedes benz
- lexus bike rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bike racks for toyota highlander
- jeep wrangler 4 bike rack
- f-150 lug nuts
- fender trim for trucks
- pickup bed accessories
- truck floor mats rubber