- Load up to 4 bikes on the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack
- Available in 2- or 4-bike capacities
- Carries a wide variety of bike frames
- Features a built-in anti-wobble hitch device
- Soft-frame coating protects bike’s finish
- Includes new and improved wheel straps
- Folds up for easy storage when not in use (on or off the vehicle)
- XTC 4 includes locking hitch pin and security cable (4-bike only)
- Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're driving across country or just to the local trailhead, you can easily bring your bicycles along with the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack. Fitting your 2" receiver hitch, the XTC Cross Country Bike Rack carries two or four bicycles. With push-button ratchet arms, it's a breeze to load and unload your bikes. And, the XTC bike rack features a set of fast-adjustable, quick-release tire hoops that carry a wide variety of bike frames.
Swagman designs the XTC Cross Country Bike Rack with a soft-frame coating that protects your bike's finish. The center arm folds down to allow easy access to the rear of the vehicle without removing the rack, and the rack folds up for easy storage when not in use. The Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack is powder-coated to protect it from the elements, and installation is a breeze. What's more, the Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman XTC Cross Country Bike Rack Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by crispin f (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — Sep 12, 2015 10:58 AM
Very easy to install.putting 2 bikes is a breeze. 1 minute your done. No harm done to your bicycles, no scratch, no banging super sturdy.hummer h3 requires 8"hitch adapter away from your spare tire. Love it! ??
Reviewed by Greg H (LA GRANDE, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2015 7:46 AM
The bike rack was very easy to assemble and setup. Very easy to adjust and lock bikes down on the rack. The rack folds easily for access to the back of the vehicle. I was very impressed with the customer service from Autoanything. I received a call from them after placing an order for two bike racks to confirm that I actually wanted to buy two bike racks.
Reviewed by Charles N (WESTFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura MDX — Aug 27, 2015 7:26 AM
Not a lot i can add to the already great reviews. I purchased this after a lot of research. Like many, i have a limited budget for something like this. I have a 2011 Acura MDX with a Draw Tite hitch. This rack fits great, and the clearance allows me to fold it up and lock it in place when not in use and it clears my bumper by a few inches. With four bikes loaded (3 adult, 1 kid), this thing does not rattle or move much. All in all, extremely happy with the rack and with AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Robert D (Phoenix, AZ) — Aug 10, 2015 8:33 PM
This bike rack performed well for me on it's first run, a two day trek from Phoenix to Park City. It held my two road bikes steady over a variety of road conditions and speeds. Worth every penny. It fit well in the tow hookup that came on my Ford Escape.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Gift With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- swagman roof rack
- swagman xc
- swagman pick-up truck rack
- swagman roof mount bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- gmc truck floor mats
- hitch bike rack hummer h3
- bike rack for lexus rx 350
- wrangler spare tire bike rack
- automotive radar detectors
- custom fitted truck floor mats
- suv truck accessories