- Trick out your trunk with the Thule Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- Designed with extra-tall arching arms to clear aggressive spoilers
- Mounts in minutes with the auto-adjusting FitDial™ and Quick-Fit™ levers
- Adjust the height of each arm independently with the Cinch Lever
- The Hold-Fast Cradles™ and anti-sway cages hold your bikes steady and keep them from rubbing even on rough roads
- Road Dampening Technology™ reduces vibration
- Integrated locking cable and TrunkLocker strap stops thieves from stealing your cycles & rack
- Plush padded mounting feet are gentle against your paint
- Available in two models: the 2-bike Thule 9009 and the 3-bike Thule 9010 Rack
- Thule backs your Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Spoilers are a lot like stiletto heels—they may turn heads, but they get in the way. And, if your ride has a real whale tail, finding a trunk-mount bike rack that fits is as difficult as running a mile in Manolo Blahniks. Fortunately, the Thule Archway is designed with high-flying arches for arms, so it fits over the most aggressive spoilers with room to spare.
Besides standing taller than a b-baller, the Thule Archway Trunk Bike Rack is packed with premium components to make hauling 2-wheelers safe, secure and simple. A few twists of the built-in FitDial with Quick-Fit levers and your Archway's straps snug up for a tight fit on your trunk. And, for carrying odd-shaped frames without an adapter, the Cinch Lever gives you the power to tune each arm up and down independently.
Whether you're planning on riding solo or with a peloton, the Thule Archway Bike Rack comes in either a 2-bike or 3-bike model. Plus, with an integrated locking cable, TrunkLocker strap, Hold-Fast Cradles, and anti-sway cages, your cycles are safe from bandits, bumps, and more. Best of all, Thule backs your rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Evgeny F (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Aug 21, 2014 11:40 PM
I'm quite satisfied with the purchase so far. Easy to attach it to the car, easy to hang a bike. I have not tried it on long distances yet, but looks and sits sturdy and keeps the bike well in place. The first impressions are quite good.
Thule Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30