- Trick out your trunk with the Thule Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- Designed with extra-tall arching arms to clear aggressive spoilers
- Mounts in minutes with the auto-adjusting FitDial™ and Quick-Fit™ levers
- Adjust the height of each arm independently with the Cinch Lever
- The Hold-Fast Cradles™ and anti-sway cages hold your bikes steady and keep them from rubbing even on rough roads
- Road Dampening Technology™ reduces vibration
- Integrated locking cable and TrunkLocker strap stops thieves from stealing your cycles & rack
- Plush padded mounting feet are gentle against your paint
- Available in two models: the 2-bike Thule 9009 and the 3-bike Thule 9010 Rack
- Thule backs your Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Spoilers are a lot like stiletto heels—they may turn heads, but they get in the way. And, if your ride has a real whale tail, finding a trunk-mount bike rack that fits is as difficult as running a mile in Manolo Blahniks. Fortunately, the Thule Archway is designed with high-flying arches for arms, so it fits over the most aggressive spoilers with room to spare.
Besides standing taller than a b-baller, the Thule Archway Trunk Bike Rack is packed with premium components to make hauling 2-wheelers safe, secure and simple. A few twists of the built-in FitDial with Quick-Fit levers and your Archway's straps snug up for a tight fit on your trunk. And, for carrying odd-shaped frames without an adapter, the Cinch Lever gives you the power to tune each arm up and down independently.
Whether you're planning on riding solo or with a peloton, the Thule Archway Bike Rack comes in either a 2-bike or 3-bike model. Plus, with an integrated locking cable, TrunkLocker strap, Hold-Fast Cradles, and anti-sway cages, your cycles are safe from bandits, bumps, and more. Best of all, Thule backs your rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Evgeny F (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Aug 21, 2014 11:40 PM
I'm quite satisfied with the purchase so far. Easy to attach it to the car, easy to hang a bike. I have not tried it on long distances yet, but looks and sits sturdy and keeps the bike well in place. The first impressions are quite good.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01