- Keep a low-profile with the Thule Circuit Fork Mount Bike Rack
- AeroHead Low-Profile Reinforced Head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- Tool-free, universal mounting design for easy installation
- Lockable SecureSkewer for quick loading and unloading. Enjoy additional security with Thule’s One-KeyTM lock cylinder (sold separately)
- “D”-shaped low-profile aluminum tray is made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- The integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides added protection and the perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Use the ratcheting strap to quickly and gently secure the wheel to the tray
- Your Thule Circuit Fork Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hauling your bike to the mountain, beach or race bike corral is easy with the low-profile Thule Circuit 526 Fork Mount Bike Rack atop your ride.
Enjoy hassle-free installation on those dark and cold pre-race mornings – with the tool-free installation design and universal mounting system. Simply attach the bike carrier to your roof rack and get going. After a long race or day hitting the trails you just want to get home – and fast. Say goodbye to your standard roof mounted bike rack slowing you down – with the Thule AeroHead technology your bicycle is kept down low for maximum aerodynamics and fuel efficiency.
For cyclists in less predictable climates, the “D"-shaped aluminum tray is corrosion resistant to withstand the elements. Plus, the high wheel cradle wall creates the perfect fit for your wheel – no matter what Mother Nature is doing. For added security and peace of mind, Thule's One-Key Lock Cylinder (sold separately) is the perfect solution for a theft-proof bike rack.
So whether you're a dedicated mountain biker or an organized street-rider, the Thule Circuit 526 roof mount bike rack will get you and your bikes where you need to go – quickly, securely and easily. Compatible with most Thule and OEM roof rack systems, the Thule fork mount bike carrier fits most size bike wheels and tires. Plus, Thule backs your Circuit 526 Fork Mount roof bike rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Circuit 526 Fork Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Melissa G (WEST CHESTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Jun 06, 2013 10:05 AM
Bought the circuit fork mount after searching for a univeral rack for my factory bmw base. Easy assembly. Haven't had my car at high speeds yet, so I cannot confirm the stability quite yet
Thule Circuit 526 Fork Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- which thule bike rack should i buy
- thule 963 spare me 2 bike rack
- thule apex hitch bike rack
- thule passive lock strap review
- vw floor mats rubber
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- jeep bike rack
- 2012 bmw x3 bike rack hitch
- bike rack for f150
- floor mats for 2011 toyota camry
- accessories winter driving
- auto brake upgrade parts
- rubber liner for truck bed