- Make room on your rack for oversized tires with the Thule Fat Tire 919 Upgrade
- This cradle conversion kit is designed to work exclusively with the Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier
- Roomy enough to fit tires up to 5” wide as well as standard-sized tires
- Includes both a front wheel holder and a rear wheel holder with a longer wheel strap and spring-loaded buckle
- Easy to install in place of your existing cradles
- Your Thule Fat Tire 919 Upgrade Kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're riding on a fat-tire bike, no terrain can slow you down. From surfing sand dunes to down-hilling snow drifts, the adventures never stop—but they can't actually start if there's no room in the bike carrier for your oversized bicycle. Instead of shopping for a new rack, outfit your existing carrier to haul behemoth bike tires with the Thule Fat Tire 919 Upgrade Kit.
Everything you need to upgrade your Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier to hold ridiculously-large rubbers is included with the Thule Fat Tire Kit. It comes complete with both a front wheel holder and a rear wheel cradle with an extra-long strap and spring-loaded buckle to keep your cycle steady on bumpy roads. Once you've mounted your Thule 919 Kit, you're ready to roll with bikes tricked out with either standard tires or fat tires up to 5" wide.
Making the switch to Thule T2 Tire Adapters is a cinch. The original cradles pop right off with a few simple hand tools, and the new Fat Tire Cradles slip on just as quick without interfering with any of the features of your T2 Carrier. Best of all, your Thule T2 Fat Tire Upgrade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Fat Tire 919 T2 Upgrade Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (Lino Lakes, MN) — Oct 18, 2016 5:40 AM
Works perfect , had to upgrade my 10 year old rack to carry 2 new Fat Tire electric bikes installed easily wheel straps are plenty long after installing them in the fat tire slots. Only modification I needed to make being that this is a early model of the T2, I needed to lenghen the front wheel hold down arms by about 4" being a retired machinest that was a easy fix too.
Reviewed by Richard B (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Dec 30, 2015 3:20 PM
Great product for the fat tire bikes while still allowing to carry normal mountain bikes. The fat tires easily fit into the oversized pieces and were easy to install.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27