- The Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack’s ultra-light aluminum is half the weight of most hitch racks—giving you easy handling, installation and removal
- Keep precious carbon fiber safe and away from other swinging bikes thanks to Thule’s patented No-Sway Cage
- New Hold Fast Cradles with anti-sway cages lock your bike down in a vice-like, yet paint-friendly grip
- Locks firmly into standard receiver hitches with 1 ¼” or 2” openings courtesy of the included hitch adapter
- The sleek aero-design prevents bike rack bottom-outs through steep driveways
- The Snug-Tite receiver lock takes the shakes-rattles-N-rolls out of transporting your bike, for an irritation-free road trip
- Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use and tilts the carrier away from vehicle for trunk, hatch or tailgate access
- No tools are needed for installation—simply load the Thule Helium Aero into the receiver hitch opening and tighten the receiver knob
- Everything is held firmly to your ride and the rack with the integrated locking cable and locking knob
- Your Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Your bikes stay put, even on the longest of drives, with the Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack and its No-Sway Cage technology! The No-Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact while the Hold Fast Cradles cushion the bike for optimum protection. So, say goodbye to accidental dings and scratches to your bikes—your Thule bike carrier brings peace of mind.
Conveniently designed to work with any 1 ¼" or 2" receiver hitch, your Thule Helium hitch bike rack stays secure and safeguarded with the Snug-Tite receiver lock. The receiver lock securely fastens the rack to the locking cable, bikes, and vehicle. To make the Thule bike hitch even more convenient on your trip, use the Hitch Switch to fold down arms and tilt carrier out for cargo area access.
Get on the road quickly with your trailer hitch bike rack thanks to its no-tool installation! With its ultra-lightweight design, your Thule Aero is a breeze to maneuver throughout your trip. Your Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack is backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darlene F (Randolph, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Tucson — May 27, 2015 4:26 AM
This is just what I was looking for, something light and easy for me to handle by myself. I bought this for my granddaughter and I to be able to go places and ride. We have used it twice now and it seems to be sturdy.
Reviewed by Larry R (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 13, 2015 9:06 PM
That is the first thing I noticed. Secondly, assembly requires your full attention. And lastly, well constructed. It attaches to my receiver hitch in front of my pickup. I would recommend this bike rack.
Reviewed by brian k (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus IS 350 — Sep 13, 2014 4:35 AM
This item does everything you would expect from a Thule. The receiver lock works, the swing away down lock is tight and clicks in the upright position with authority, there is no doubt it clicked into place correctly and the same can be said with the up and down motion with the carrier bars. The handles that provide this motion are large enough to get your hand into them and you don't skin up your fingers doing so. Cable lock is great. my bike doesn't sway back and forth going over bumps.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule authorize dealer
- thule bike rack jeep tire
- thule bike rack model 957
- 982 frame adapter
- jeep bike carriers
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- toyota cabin air filters
- 2002 ford escape floor mats
- dodge magnum spare tire rack
- bike rack for toyota highlander
- brush gaurds
- custom steering wheel covers
- tunnel covers