- For effortless overhead bike storage, park your two-wheeler in the Thule Paceline Fork Mounted Bike Carrier
- Easy one-handed closure system—just press down on the auto-clamping nose cone to secure your cycle in place
- Adjusts to match the thickness of your drop-outs with an ergonomic precision dial
- Its high-walled rear cradle slides back and forth to work with a wide range of frame sizes
- The padded ratcheting wheel strap safely holds your bike in place
- The aerodynamic D-shaped tray is built from lightweight aluminum for strength and weather resistance all year round
- For added stability on the road, the head and under-bar bracket are reinforced with metal
- Universal mounting hardware works with Thule racks, round bars and most factory crossbars
- The only tools you need to install your Thule Paceline Rack are your hands
- Accepts Thule Lock Cylinders (sold separately)
- Your Thule Paceline 527 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing beats the feeling when you and your riding crew come together into a tight paceline formation, pulling ahead to battle headwinds and falling back to catch a break in the drag. The rhythm makes the entire group more efficient, more formidable and more in sync. When the race is done, keep the rhythm going by loading your two-wheeler into the Thule Paceline 527 Fork Mount Bike Rack.
Securing your bicycle into the Thule Paceline 527 Bike Rack is as easy as one, two, three. Simply place the back wheel into the high-walled rear cradle, position the front fork inside the front clamp and push down with one hand on the auto-clamping nose cone closure system. It locks onto your drop-outs with a vice-like grip and the padded rear-wheel strap ratchets down for a rock-steady ride back home.
From oval-shaped factory crossbars to round or square aftermarket racks, the Thule Pace Line 527 Roof Bike Rack features universal mounting hardware that attaches to almost any crossbar—no tools needed. The rear cradle glides forwards and back along the D-shaped aluminum tray for a custom fit to your frame. Plus, you can fine-tune the front skewer to your drop-out thickness with a simple turn of the ergonomic precision dial. And since it's made by Thule, your Paceline 527 Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Thule Paceline 527 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule t2 hitch mount best price
- thule bike frame adapter
- thule jeep tire mount racks
- thule ridgeline 4-bike hitch rack
- mitsubishi car seat covers
- bike rack subaru
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- toyota highlander bike rack
- 2012 ram 1500 mud flaps
- honda odyssey bike hitch
- chrome truck parts
- custom auto floormats
- rugged cover tonneau cover reviews