- Park your pedal pushers on Thule’s most affordable trunk mount bike rack: the Passage
- Soft rubber cradles and anti-sway cages provide a tight grip for stable travels even on rugged terrain
- Installs fast and secure using Thule’s patented FitDial tie-down system and six straps
- Narrow arms fit all kinds of frames, from mountain and road bikes to beach cruisers and kids’ cycles
- Equipped with SoftCushion pads that won’t scratch your finish
- Arms fold flat when not in use
- 2- and 3-bike options
- Quality crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Does a bike rack really need a built-in toaster, golf ball washer and meat thermometer? Not unless you're a mobile short-order cook moonlighting as a caddy. Instead of wasting your hard-earned cash on useless bells and whistles, invest in the affordable Thule Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack. It delivers exactly what you need: a solid platform for driving your bikes back and forth from the trailhead.
Although the Passage is Thule's entry-level trunk mount bike rack, it's still packed with the essential hardware for safe travels. The soft rubber cradles grip your frame without dinging up the finish, and the anti-sway cages stop your cycles from rocking back and forth. Whether you ride around on a burly mountain bike or a custom beach cruiser, you can fit a wide range of frames on the narrow arms of your Passage.
Installing the Thule Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack is easier than slipping on a pair of spandex cycling shorts. The patented Thule FitDial lets you fine tune the six tie-down straps for a snug mount in minutes. Plus, the SoftCushion pads protect your paintjob from nicks, scratches and gouges. Available in your choice of a 2- or 3-bike setup. Thule builds your truck bike rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven F (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo — May 31, 2014 9:16 AM
My vehicle (2000 Isuzu Rodeo) does not take this type of rack, so I had to rig a work-around (securing it to the roof cargo rails rather than the back gate). The bike rack worked very well, and will fit a great many vehicles.
Reviewed by Richard K (WEST CHESTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion xD — Aug 20, 2013 12:08 PM
The rack fits securely to the hatch of the Scion XD using dial setting 9. The rack would not fit between the bumper and the visor on top of the hatch on the recommended setting of 10. The Raleigh c40, women's frame, was difficult to place in the stay-put cradles bcse of the short space between the lower and upper bars on this frame, and the anti-sway cage could not be used with this frame.
Reviewed by johnny r (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Patriot — Nov 27, 2012 8:50 AM
This was a great rack to put on our '12 jeep patriot. It held our road bikes steady and secure for the 16+ hrs of highway miles to and from our destination. No complaints to express. Everything about it was what I had hoped for and needed no additional accessories, with straight forward easy to follow instructions. I had it on the jeep and ready to go within 10 mins. As an added protection, I simply put down some tape where the cargo hooks were to come in contact with the gate of the vehicle.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- how many bikes thule truck bed bike carrier
- 982 frame adapter
- thule raceway 3 bike trunk mounted bike rack
- thule swing
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- ford dash mats
- jeep bike rack
- 2012 bmw x3 bike rack hitch
- running boards for gmc sierra 1500
- toyota highlander bike rack
- discount car bras
- pick up truck bed nets
- rubber car mats vehicle