- Lock your bike rack to your backend with the Thule Passive Lock Strap
- Loops through the rack and closes in your trunk or hatch to prevent removal
- Perfect for vehicles without tie-down points
- Crafted from two steel cables enclosed in nylon
- Nylon casing is soft on any surface—doesn't scratch your vehicle, bike or carrier
- Sold individually
- Your Thule Passive Lock Strap is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sticky-fingered thieves are identified with a lot of personality traits, but “passive" ain't one of ‘em. The kind of lowlife that'd snag a bicycle and take the bike rack along with it would be called opportunistic at best. So, you need to get aggressive with your bike rack protection and strap it on with the Thule Passive Lock Strap.
This clever Thule strap looks simple, but don't let that fool you. The looping design and round puck are all you need to outwit the craftiest of crooks. Simply loop the nylon coated twin steel cables through your rack and close the puck in your vehicle's trunk or hatch. That's it—another felon foiled! Best yet, since it's from Thule, your Passive Lock Strap is backed by an assertive limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- thule authorize dealer
- thule spare tire rack cheapest price
- thule 9009 archway trunk bike rack
- thule apex swing review
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- jeep all weather floor mats
- jeep bike rack
- bike rack honda crv
- strap-on bike rack for dodge ram
- wrangler hitch bike rack
- custom auto seat covers discount
- custom floor liners truck
- led light bulbs automotive