- Secure personal watercraft quickly & easily with Thule Quick Draw Ratchet Tie Downs
- Does away with flimsy bungee cords and complex, time-consuming knots
- Rope ratchets with carabineer hooks make for secure closed-loop latching to racks
- Heavy-duty 13’ rope lines and hardened steel hooks add to the transport security
- Includes two rope ratchets with carabineers, two 13’ ropes and four steel hooks
- Your Thule Quick Draw Ratchet Tie Downs are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You know well enough to not bring a knife to a gunfight. Yet, you and your kayak never back down from a water fight. So, make sure you and your trusty floating sidearm are quick on the draw and first to hit the water with the Thule Quick Draw Ratchet Tie Down.
Complicated, time-consuming knots are best left to Boy Scouts and sailors. And, floppy bungee cords are better for jumping off bridges than tying down your watercraft. The Thule Quick Draw uses a secure ratchet tie-down system to secure your boat's bow and stern quickly and easily.
The two rope ratchets are each equipped with a carabineer for quick attachment. A pair of 13' ropes ratchet through to tighten everything up, and the four stainless steel hooks keep everything in place. And best yet, Thule backs your Quick Draw Ratchet Tie Downs with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule roof box reviews
- surco removable deck rack
- thule fairing size for 09 acura tsx
- ford tire step
- subaru bike roof rack
- subaru car top carrier
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- 2012 toyota sienna roof rack
- civic roof rack
- nissan xterra 2003 roof light
- custom fit carpeted floor mats
- cheapest bull bars
- mirrors for truck