- Secure and stabilize your hitch-mounted rack with the Thule Snug-Tite lock
- Doubles as a hitch lock and an anti-rattle device
- Includes a One-Key™ lock cylinder to get all your gear on the same key
- Works with the Thule T2, Doubletrack, Revolver, Ridgeline, Roadway and Parkway hitch bike racks, along with the Transporter Combi hitch cargo carrier
- Thule backs your Snug-Tite Lock with a Lifetime Warranty
The open road is as inviting as it is unpredictable. It may not be swarming with Mad Max-ian motorcycle goons, but there's still an unsavory elements loitering around rest stop parking lots—and they're eyeballing your Thule rack with its booty of valuable bikes. Protect your precious cargo from bandits, cutpurses and other cads with the Thule Snug-Tite Hitch Lock.
Security is the name of the Thule Snug-Tite game. This no-nonsense lock replaces your standard hitch pin, adding a strong line of defense with Thule's One-Key™ lock cylinder. Once you lock it in place, green-eyed thieves would need a blowtorch to cut it off.
Along with repelling robbers, Thule Snug-Tite Trailer Hitch Locks also double as anti-rattle devices. Just tighten up the bolt, and your rack can't bounce around in your hitch receiver. It works with a wide range of Thule hitch-mounted racks and cargo carriers and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Snug-Tite Hitch Lock Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott A (KINGSLAND, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Jun 04, 2015 8:27 PM
Purchased this lock for my Thule hitch to make sure it stays where I want it. Surely don't want it to disappear. With the hitch attached and a ring on the hitch to lock the bikes to - they will be there when I need them! It also keeps the bikes tight on the hitch....no wobbling like a unthreaded hitch.
Reviewed by Peter R J (Englewood, NJ) — Aug 15, 2013 10:13 AM
Thule Hitch-Lock lives up to THULE expectations. It is well designed, installs easily, and is a great theft deterent. The only drawback is the high price (which is also expected for Thule stuff!!!)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01