- Utilize the empty space on the rear of your ride with the Thule Spare Me Bike Rack
- Carries a pair of pedal pushers of any size and style up to 75 lbs
- Equipped with padded, adjustable Stay–Put Cradles that safely grip your bikes without harming the finish
- Easy–to–adjust arms for effortless raising, lowering, or folding flat
- No–Sway Cages and ratcheting tie–downs keep your bikes from banging into each other
- Loaded with cable and knob locks to protect both your bikes and your rack from parking lot pirates
- Includes all mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Your Thule 963PRO Spare Me Spare Tire Bike Rack is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your spare tire can do more than save you in a pinch and make your ride look like a rock crawling animal. Slip on the Thule Spare Me and turn that extra tire into a stable platform for parking up to two bicycles.
Whether you're driving out to MOAB to conquer the trails or down to the beach for a lazy cruise around the boardwalk, the Spare Me Thule Spare Tire Bike Rack is engineered for maximum stability and security. Its advanced Stay–Put Cradles deliver a powerful, padded grip to hold your bikes steady without scuffing the finish. Plus, the smart No–Sway Cages stop your cycles from rubbing against each other.
Worried about sticky fingered thieves walking off with your bike or rack? Fear not—your Thule 963PRO sports a locking cable and knob to secure your cycles to the rack and the rack to your spare tire. And, the arms fold down flat when you're rolling bike–less.
In case you do get a flat and need to pop on your backup tire, the Thule 963PRO comes off in minutes, giving you full access to your spare. As if all that wasn't enough, Thule has beefed up the back plate from the previous 963xtr model. Best of all, Thule backs your bike rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule 963PRO Spare Me Tire Bike Rack Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Garret Y C (HONOLULU, HI) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — Feb 19, 2015 8:18 PM
Direction sequence could be better arranged. Material quality very good, sturdy. Only complaint does not hold my wife's bike. Women's bikes do not have the higher cross bar which this bike rack is designed for. Thinking about returning this item.
Reviewed by Paula M (Columbus, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota RAV4 — Dec 30, 2013 4:26 AM
We have two bikes and our new Thule 963Pro Spare Me Tire Bike Rack is perfect. Easy to install. We worked together and had it ready to use in less than five minutes. The adapter was necessary for the ladies bike. We keep our straps in the car when we aren't transporting our bikes.
Reviewed by Marisa M (CHARLESTON, SC) — Nov 20, 2013 7:04 AM
So far I have not used this bike rack because my husband just installed it. We had to send back the original one ordered because the locking mechanism did not work correctly. Although the exchange process was painless I cannot say the same for the 2nd installation. The temporary plug placed in the locking hole was screwed in so tightly that my husband sliced open his hand when removing it. I am hoping that our experience using this rack will be much better than the installation.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27