- The Thule Sprint 528 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack is perfect for bikers looking for a high-end roof mounted bike rack
- Fits all bar types (including Aero and factory bars)
- Twist-on fork tightening prevents fork damage caused by over-tightening
- Has a telescoping, D-shaped strong and light aluminum tray—works with hatchback vehicles and doesn’t hit the hatch door when open
- Shock absorbing blue elastomers are embedded in the wheel tray to help absorb and protect your bike from road shock and vibration
- Fits 9mm axles, with adapters for 15mm and 20mm
- Your Thule Sprint 528 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Hit the road knowing your bikes are safely secured up top with the Thule Sprint 528 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack! This Thule bike rack fits all roof rack bar types, including the hard-to-fit Aero bars and factory bars. With shock-absorbing elastomers embedded in the wheel tray, your bike stays protected from road shock and vibration.
With Thule 528 roof mounted bike racks, you never have to worry about damaging your road warrior's fork thanks to their twist-on fork tightening. And, unlike other roof mounted bike carriers, the Sprint 528 allows complete opening-access for your rear hatch door thanks to its out-of-the-way telescoping D-shaped strong and light aluminum tray.
Fits standard 9mm axles with the option for 15mm and 20mm adapters. Your Thule fork mount bike rack comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Thule Sprint 528 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule pickup truck hitch rack system
- 538 6-foot braided steel cable lock
- parkway 956 bike rack
- sturdy bike stacker rack
- jeep bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- volkswagen cabin air filters
- 2008 ford explorer floor mats
- toyota highlander bike rack
- bike rack honda civic
- car chips
- gas saving devices
- automotive floor mats