- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the versatility of a roof-mount carrier and the ease-of-use of a hitch carrier with Thule’s T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Easy to install platform bike carrier fits easily into any 2" receiver hitch
- Works perfectly with carbon frames, mountain, downhill and fat bikes (20"-29" wheels adn up to 5" tires without adapters)
- Frame-free ratching arms secure bikes without making contact
- Fold your Thule T2 Bike Rack up and out of the way when you’re driving
- The T2 holds up to 2 bikes - expandable to 4 when you get the optional Add-On for your 2" hitch bike rack
- Thule Classic T2 utilizes the STL (SnugTite Lock) for locking rack to receiver hitch
- T2 Pro lets you lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with an integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Your Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Experienced riders have long known that the best way to transport their bicycles is on roof racks. They work with any bike frame, and don't scratch the paint. The only issue with roof racks, though, is that they're backbreaking to use unless you're a giant. But, those problems are history, thanks to Thule's ingenious T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack. By bringing the roof-mount style carrier down to your hitch, you can load up safely and quickly without the strain.
Never hoist your 2-wheeler over your head again! With a Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack mounted in your 2" receiver, you can load up in minutes without breaking a sweat. Its vice-grip cradles hold onto your wheels while the adjustable frame-free ratcheting arms keep your ride stable and secure. When you're not towing your prized bikes, it folds up and out of the way.
Both the Classic and Pro Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack hold up to 2 cycles at a time but expand to make room for 4 with the optional Add-On carrier. Thule T2s are proudly built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom B (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Flex — Feb 03, 2017 3:13 AM
I have had 2 other platform racks and this was by far the easiest to install. I especially like the ease in which the rack folds down for access to the rear and the built in cable locks.
Reviewed by Robert P (Sicklerville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 25, 2017 11:58 PM
Got the Pro model and not disappointed. Has nice thoughtful features not seen on other hitch mount racks. Solid secure rack that is easy to load and unload bikes. Includes 3 matched locked for rack hitch mount and two bikes. Call customer service or chat and saved $$$. They beat lowest price I found elsewhere. Shipping was very fast (2d); saved even more with their free shipping no tax in CT.
Reviewed by William G (PETERSON, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Dec 30, 2016 9:57 PM
I've had about all the bike rack over the years and this one is the best I've ever owned. Run fat tonight tire bikes t2 pro no problem.
Reviewed by Joe L (Stanwood, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Flex — Nov 05, 2016 7:05 AM
Instructions were easy to understand, convenient having tools as part of the package. Rack is of solid construction, possibly too heavy for some to manipulate. Ike's rode without incident for a 1200 mile road trip. Only negative is one cylinder lock provided and not three.