Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the versatility of a roof-mount carrier and the ease-of-use of a hitch carrier with Thule’s T2 Hitch Bike Carrier
- Lightning-fast loading of almost any bicycle—no frame adaptors or wheel removal needed
- The tight-griping cradles work with 20”–29” wheels, up to 3” wide
- Sturdy straps keep your 2-wheeler secure and stable while on the highway
- Fold your Thule T2 Bike Carrier up and out of the way when you’re driving
- Available for both 1 1/4" and 2” hitch receivers
- The standard T2 holds up to 2 bikes—expandable to 4 when you get the optional Add-On for your 2" hitch bike rack
- Thule’s Snug-Tite receiver lock eliminates movement and locks the carrier to your vehicle (included)
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Experienced riders have long known that the best way to transport their bicycles is on roof racks. They work with any bike frame, and don't scratch the paint. The only issue with roof racks, though, is that they're backbreaking to use unless you're a giant. But, those problems are history, thanks to Thule's ingenious T2 Hitch Bike Carrier. By bringing the roof-mount style carrier down to your hitch, you can load up safely and quickly without the strain.
Never hoist your 2-wheeler over your head again! With a Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier mounted in your 1 1/4" or 2" receiver, you can load up in minutes without breaking a sweat. Its vice-grip cradles hold onto your wheels while the adjustable straps keep your ride stable and secure. When you're not towing your prized bikes, it folds up and out of the way.
The standard Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier holds up to 2 cycles at a time. If you need room for 4, get the optional Add-On carrier. And, it's equipped with Thule's Snug-Tite receiver lock which eliminates movement and locks the carrier to your vehicle to stop thieves. Built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barb P (ELLICOTTVILLE, NY) — Jan 12, 2015 7:02 AM
The bike rack is everything that we read on reviews. Great, easy to use, durable and versatile as we have road and mountain bikes. Auto Anything was the best price we could find and their service was superb! Delivered quickly without any issues.
Reviewed by lonnie C (Las Vegas, NV) — Nov 02, 2014 5:41 PM
The Thule was very easy to assemble. The only thing I caution you about is to make sure you tighten the the slide carriers very secure.I will be putting a larger bolt at the back to make certain the rear bike can't slide off. The bike rack is very easy to put the bikes on it. It also had very limited movement on the highway. this is the first bike rack I have ever owned, so I have nothing to compare it to. Auto Anything has a very good price and EXCELLENT SPEEDY DELIVERY.
Reviewed by Craig F (Plano, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2014 3:37 AM
This was definitely a high quality product, I wasted time and money on cheaper inferior products before this purchase. Assembles very easy.
Reviewed by Jeff M (OCONTO FALLS, WI) — Aug 28, 2014 11:17 AM
Hauling 4 mountain bikes with no problems. Bikes do not touch at all and bikes go on and off in minutes. I've had other carriers and should of spent the money on this one from the start.
- thule bike rack warranty
- thule 963 bike rack
- thule apex swing
- thule bike frame adapter
- jeep bike carriers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- honda crv car seat covers
- bike rack for f150 bed
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- cargo racks for suv
- customized floor mats
- aftermarket side mirrors