- Save 20% Use Promo Code save20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the versatility of a roof-mount carrier and the ease-of-use of a hitch carrier with Thule’s T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Easy to install platform bike carrier fits easily into any 2" receiver hitch
- Works perfectly with carbon frames, mountain, downhill and fat bikes (20"-29" wheels adn up to 5" tires without adapters)
- Frame-free ratching arms secure bikes without making contact
- Fold your Thule T2 Bike Rack up and out of the way when you’re driving
- The T2 holds up to 2 bikes - expandable to 4 when you get the optional Add-On for your 2" hitch bike rack
- Thule Classic T2 utilizes the STL (SnugTite Lock) for locking rack to receiver hitch
- T2 Pro lets you lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with an integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Your Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Experienced riders have long known that the best way to transport their bicycles is on roof racks. They work with any bike frame, and don't scratch the paint. The only issue with roof racks, though, is that they're backbreaking to use unless you're a giant. But, those problems are history, thanks to Thule's ingenious T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack. By bringing the roof-mount style carrier down to your hitch, you can load up safely and quickly without the strain.
Never hoist your 2-wheeler over your head again! With a Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack mounted in your 2" receiver, you can load up in minutes without breaking a sweat. Its vice-grip cradles hold onto your wheels while the adjustable frame-free ratcheting arms keep your ride stable and secure. When you're not towing your prized bikes, it folds up and out of the way.
Both the Classic and Pro Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack hold up to 2 cycles at a time but expand to make room for 4 with the optional Add-On carrier. Thule T2s are proudly built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule T2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger C (COLUMBIA, MD) — Oct 04, 2016 2:21 PM
Top rated and highly recommended by Bike Shop owners. Auto Anything had the best online price. This was a straight forward installation.
Reviewed by Laura S (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 16, 2016 8:33 PM
Both rear wheel clasps broke within 3 months. The clasps are part metal and plastic, which is fine, but use a cheap pop rivet to hold them together. I was always careful to not overtighten the clasps, but they broke. Hoping replacement clasps are improved.
Reviewed by james c (NEWBURY PARK, CA) — May 02, 2016 8:39 PM
This is actually the 2 bike extension that mates to the 2 bike hitch rack so that you can tote around 4 of your 2 wheel friends.
Reviewed by Amy W (TAYLORSVILLE, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Tucson — Apr 19, 2016 12:38 PM
I was so excited to get this bike rack and had read so many good reviews. It was easy to assemble. Unfortunately, the mechanism (lever) that is used to fold the rack up and lower it back down is poorly designed and it doesn't lift the square pin evenly so I had to manually move the pin to get the rack to lower down. I contacted Autoanything and they put me in touch with Thule. Thule sent me a new backbone assembly, but the lever on the new one isn't much better than the original