- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the versatility of a roof-mount carrier and the ease-of-use of a hitch carrier with Thule’s T2 Hitch Bike Carrier
- Lightning-fast loading of almost any bicycle—no frame adaptors or wheel removal needed
- The tight-griping cradles work with 20”–29” wheels, up to 3” wide
- Sturdy straps keep your 2-wheeler secure and stable while on the highway
- Fold your Thule T2 Bike Carrier up and out of the way when you’re driving
- Available for both 1 1/4" and 2” hitch receivers
- The standard T2 holds up to 2 bikes—expandable to 4 when you get the optional Add-On for your 2" hitch bike rack
- Thule’s Snug-Tite receiver lock eliminates movement and locks the carrier to your vehicle (included)
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Experienced riders have long known that the best way to transport their bicycles is on roof racks. They work with any bike frame, and don't scratch the paint. The only issue with roof racks, though, is that they're backbreaking to use unless you're a giant. But, those problems are history, thanks to Thule's ingenious T2 Hitch Bike Carrier. By bringing the roof-mount style carrier down to your hitch, you can load up safely and quickly without the strain.
Never hoist your 2-wheeler over your head again! With a Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier mounted in your 1 1/4" or 2" receiver, you can load up in minutes without breaking a sweat. Its vice-grip cradles hold onto your wheels while the adjustable straps keep your ride stable and secure. When you're not towing your prized bikes, it folds up and out of the way.
The standard Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier holds up to 2 cycles at a time. If you need room for 4, get the optional Add-On carrier. And, it's equipped with Thule's Snug-Tite receiver lock which eliminates movement and locks the carrier to your vehicle to stop thieves. Built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule T2 Hitch Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
112 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe P (CEDARVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Pilot — Jun 02, 2015 5:23 AM
I am very pleased with the Thule T2 hitch bike carrier. Putting it together was pretty easy, although it's pretty heavy so it was a little cumbersome to get all the pieces together by myself. The bikes don't move, even at 65 mph on the interstate. Very pleased.
Reviewed by David M (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Murano — Apr 16, 2015 7:15 AM
Great bike rack. Easy to install and use. Received with a broken rivet on rear wheel retention device assy. Requested a new assy by part number. Received a strap. Had to request a second time. Finally have the correct part. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating.
Reviewed by Greg F (KENTFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Pilot — Mar 18, 2015 7:55 AM
This rack is so easy to use and to install. I've had other racks but they are tricky to get my family's bikes on them. T2 holds all of our various bikes and easy to load and unload. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by John T (SEDONA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 14, 2015 7:54 AM
Easy to install out of the box - if you need a "Show & Tell", then go to You Tube for good instructional videos.
- thule bike rack warranty
- thule 963 bike rack
- thule apex swing
- thule bike frame adapter
- jeep bike carriers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- honda crv car seat covers
- bike rack for f150 bed
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- cargo racks for suv
- customized floor mats
- aftermarket side mirrors