- Secure your bicycles to your rack with the Tekonsha Bike Cable Lock
- Provides stiff protection against pedal pirates, roadie robbers and other cycle swindlers
- Built from 5/16" thick metal rope
- Coated on the outside to protect your bike's finish
- Measures 10' in length—long enough to work with a group of bikes
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When cyclists look at a bike rack, visions of road trips to Moab dance in their heads. When thieves look at the same rack, they see an easy target for a parking lot heist. Stop sticky-fingered bandits from riding off on your two-wheelers with the Tekonsha Cable Bike Lock.
Like hiring a security guard to watch over your bicycle, the Tow Ready Bike Lock delivers a strong deterrence against would-be crooks. After you pile your pedal pushers onto your rack, just snake the 10' cable between your frames, wheels and rack for a strong line of defense against Bianchi bandits. And since Tekonsha crafts your Cable Lock from aircraft-grade 5/16" metal rope, burglars practically need a blowtorch to cut it off.
Though tough as nails on the inside, your Tekonsha Bike Locking Cable is gentle on the outside. Thanks to its soft coating on the cable, it won't ding, scuff or mark your bike or vehicle. It also comes complete with a matched pair of keys and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Tekonsha Bike Cable Lock Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01