- Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pads let you toss your bikes in back without a scratch
- High-density foam and ballistic nylon construction protects your bike and your tailgate
- Available in select sizes to fit mid and full-size pickups
- Designed to conform easily to your tailgate shape for a superior fit
- Features a convenient opening to maintain tailgate handle access
- Attaches with three heavy-duty straps—no tools or drilling required
- Your Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you plan on cruising around town or tackling mountain trails, the Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad lets you hit the road hassle-free. Converting your tailgate into a convenient bike rack, this versatile truck accessory protects your truck and your toys from scratches, dents and dings.
Made from high-density foam and ballistic nylon construction, the Yakima Crash Pad conforms to the contours of your tailgate for a super-snug fit. Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Pads are available in select sizes to fit your truck—from mid to full-size—and feature a convenient flap to maintain your tailgate handle access.
The Yakima CrashPad attaches using three heavy-duty straps that wrap your tailgate with no tools or drilling required. Your Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by aubreyanna b (tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 9:44 PM
This Yakima crashpad work great. It allow me to easily place to bikes in bed of truck. I drive a 2017 tacoma with 5 foot bed. This product allows me to transport bikes upright in truck bed.
Reviewed by Jeff G (Chattanooga, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2017 9:40 AM
Item came quickly and was exactly as described. Worked perfectly on my 2016 F150.
Reviewed by Daniel G (East Setauket, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2017 3:17 AM
Fits perfectly over my Silverado tailgate . More cushion than I assumed when I purchased. Pad on corners keeps bikes from sliding
Reviewed by Travis W (YAKIMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2017 8:53 AM
The tailgate pad arrived on time. Installed easily. Put 4 bicycles on it and drove to Sandy, UTAH and back. Bikes rode stable made loading and unloading much easier than any other type of bike hauler I've owned. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Mike M (TROY, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 12, 2017 3:27 AM
I like how easy it is to load and carry the bikes, I wish it had buckles instead of the current tie downs but that is a small complaint
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20