- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up and hit the road with a Yakima DrTray Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Designed to fit virtually any frame, suspension system or brake configuration
- Compatible with most road, mountain and fat bikes with tires up to 5” wide
- Easily tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access or up when not in use
- Integrated locking cables on each bike arm secure your bikes to the rack
- Holds up to two bikes weighing 40 lbs each and fits 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receivers
- Tightens with the locking SpeedKnob and locks in place (keys and lock included)
- Your Yakima DrTray Hitch Mount Bike Rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The road to your favorite bike path may be bumpy, but all that hip-hop is no match for the Yakima DrTray Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Designed to hold up to two bikes – road, mountain or fat tire – the Yakima DrTray is one of the most versatile racks on the road.
Regardless of frame size, suspension system or brake configuration, the Yakima DrTray Bike Rack can get the job done with ease. And when you need access to the rear of your ride, just tilt it down and out of the way.
To keep your cycles safe, the Yakima DrTray Hitch Bike Rack features integrated locking cables on each bike arm to secure your bikes to the rack and includes a lock and key to secure your rack to your 1 1/4" or 2" receiver. Your Yakima DrTray Hitch Mount Bike Rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima DrTray Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jacob F (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 29, 2017 9:35 AM
I spend at least six months thinks about different bicycle racks from roof mounted fork racks to hitch mounted. I have a 2017 Jeep JKU (Wrangler Unlimited) so the spare tire was a concern along with total hight of the vehicle. I don't mind taking the front rim off to mount it so that wasn't a concern. I looked at Thule and Yakima extensively. I wanted something that wouldn't rattle, locked, didn't hold the bike up by the frame. This fits the bill then some!