- Lift your bike and hit the road with the Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack
- Mounts to bike forks after front wheel removal
- Fits most round, square and factory crossbars right out of the box
- Fast, simple, tool-free installation and removal
- Lockable skewer and adjustment knob for single-handed access
- Locks your bike to the ForkLift, and the ForkLift to your roof rack (SKS lock cores not included)
- Never touches the painted surfaces of your bike
- Handles disc brakes and standard axles
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes for quick rear-wheel positioning
- Sleek design and smooth automotive finish looks great on your roof
- Your Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether it's a tool used to transport heavy goods in a warehouse, or a technique used to put food in your mouth, the forklift is an indispensible tool in modern life. And, thanks to the Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack, you can add the most versatile fork-mount bike roof rack to that definition, too.
The first-ever fork-style bike rack in the Yakima lineup with a direct-to-factory-crossbar fit, the ForkLift is easy to use and install. Simply open the box, mount it to your square, round or factory crossbars, lock it down, remove your front wheel, load your bike and hit the road! All without the use of any tools!
Yakima put as much thought into how the ForkLift treats your bike, as they put into making it fit your racks, so it never touches your frame. Plus, the Yakima ForkLift locks to your roof and to your bike, so both stay put if you leave them unattended. What's more, Yakima backs your ForkLift Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by sergey z (wakefield, MA) — Jul 06, 2016 6:01 AM
This fork lift bike rack works great for the sport bikes. It's very easy to assembly, it fits fork very well and security got improved compare to the previous Yakima fork lift I purchased. The only drawback it has is that strap for holding rear wheel in place is not working for the mounting bike with wheels bigger then 27".
Reviewed by Robert C (MALIBU, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class — Sep 24, 2015 9:27 AM
I love the Yakima system. Bought the who kit from Auto Anything. Got eh SUP put on pretty easy, but the fork lift wasn't as clear in the instructions. Yakima.com has a great video which makes it a bit easier to understand!
Reviewed by Michael W (WAINSCOTT, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi Q5 — Aug 09, 2015 3:22 PM
maybe its me, but its struggle for me to lock in front fork, seems cumbersome and not straightforward. it works but its not simple and easy IMHO
- Save 20% Use Promo Code ride20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28