- Save 30% Use Promo Code Yak30
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take all your cycles to the trail with a Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries up to 4 bikes of any frame design, suspension or wheel size
- Frame ratcheting system is designed for simple loading and unloading
- Low tray height cuts down on sight obstruction and wind resistance
- Easily converts from a 4-bike carrier to a 2-bike carrier
- Folds down for back-end access and folds up when not in use
- FourTimer Rack fits any 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for added security
- Compatible with fatbikes with optional Fat Straps (sold separately)
- Your Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Deliver your two-wheeled transportation safely to the trailhead with a Yakima FourTimer Hitch Bike Rack. Boasting a 4-bike capacity—any type of bike frame, suspension or wheel size—the Yakima Four Timer has the whole gang covered.
Yakima FourTimer Bike Racks easily convert into a 2-bike carrier when you have a lighter load and feature an innovative frame ratcheting system that makes loading and unloading a breeze. Folding down for quick back-end access or folding up when not in use, the Yakima Four Timer Bike Rack offers ultimate convenience.
The Yakima FourTimer Rack fits any 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for added security. Your Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack is compatible with fatbikes when you add the optional Fat Straps (sold separately) and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan H (SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — May 10, 2016 4:17 AM
This rack is MUCH better than many others, but is still missing a few options that would make it top of the line. A little too much play when all four bikes are on; arms that rxtend vertically to hold bikes in place also could use a rotating option to help fit the bikes in more easily. Overall great rack with room for improvement.