- Load your bike and go with the Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack
- Mounts bike upright without wheel removal
- Fits most round, square and factory crossbars right out of the box
- Fast, simple, tool-free installation and removal
- Lockable skewer and adjustment knob for single-handed access
- Locks your bike to the FrontLoader, and the FrontLoader to your roof rack (SKS lock cores not included)
- Never touches the painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits wheels from 20” to 29”, including 700c
- Handles disc brakes, thru axles and funky suspensions with ease
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes for quick rear-wheel positioning
- Your Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's no secret that you dropped some serious coin on your bicycle. And, that roof rack, whether it came factory or aftermarket, wasn't exactly free, either. So, when you buy a bike rack, the last thing you want to do is spend hard-earned cash on adaptors, or even worse, a new roof rack. So, set your mind, and your wallet at ease with the Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack.
The most versatile bike rack in the Yakima arsenal, the FrontLoader is the only direct-to-factory-crossbar upright bike mount out there. And, it's easy to use and install, too. Just pull it out of the box, attach it to your square, round or factory crossbars, tighten it down, load your bike and go! And believe it or not, all that happens without the use of any tools, save for that mechanical masterpiece known as your hand.
As kind to your bike as it is versatile on your roof, the Yakima FrontLoader never touches your frame or components. It locks to your roof and to your bike, so it's always there when you get back. And, since it fits all wheel sizes and accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and funky frame shapes, this roof bike rack holds whatever you ride. Even better, Yakima backs your FrontLoader Bike Rack with their legendary Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugenia F (CHARLESTON, SC) — Mar 27, 2016 12:26 PM
My tall bike has short fenders, and I needed a rooftop rack, so I tried this one. Big mistake. The mechanism for securing the tires has a limited selection of sizes, and it did not have one to fit mine. I called customer services and they recommended that I choose the one that "worked best for my bike." No setting stabilized my bike enough that I felt comfortable on the highway. I recommend that anyone with fendered bikes of any kind or with nonstandard tire sizes avoid this rack
Reviewed by DEREK J (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Aug 19, 2015 4:34 PM
Bought this because I had gotten the full Yakima rack with the Q-towers. Great buy and install was soooo easy! Just FYI you should order two locks separately when getting this because it will help securing your bike in case someone wants to permanently borrow your bike, if you know what I mean. LOL!
Reviewed by Nicole W (CARTHAGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Jul 19, 2015 5:29 AM
Great product. Bought two racks and use for bikes measuring 20in and 26in. Very easy to install and adjust for each bike. Only downside is not able to fully open the rear hatch due to the racks extending completely to the end of the vehicle. However, as long as someone holds the hatch still able to get items in and out of trunk. Also, I purchased a small step stool that I must use to get the bikes on and off the roof (I am 5'9).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima bike rack
- yakima deadlock
- yakima doubledown 2 bike rack
- porsche cayenne trailer hitch bike rake
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- fiat floor mats
- jeep bike carriers
- bicycle racks for 2000 vw bug
- bike rack for acura mdx
- camry roof channel mount
- bolt on supercharger
- brake pads and rotors
- bull guards