- Load your bike and go with the Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack
- Mounts bike upright without wheel removal
- Fits most round, square and factory crossbars right out of the box
- Fast, simple, tool-free installation and removal
- Lockable skewer and adjustment knob for single-handed access
- Locks your bike to the FrontLoader, and the FrontLoader to your roof rack (SKS lock cores not included)
- Never touches the painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits wheels from 20” to 29”, including 700c
- Handles disc brakes, thru axles and funky suspensions with ease
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes for quick rear-wheel positioning
- Your Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's no secret that you dropped some serious coin on your bicycle. And, that roof rack, whether it came factory or aftermarket, wasn't exactly free, either. So, when you buy a bike rack, the last thing you want to do is spend hard-earned cash on adaptors, or even worse, a new roof rack. So, set your mind, and your wallet at ease with the Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack.
The most versatile bike rack in the Yakima arsenal, the FrontLoader is the only direct-to-factory-crossbar upright bike mount out there. And, it's easy to use and install, too. Just pull it out of the box, attach it to your square, round or factory crossbars, tighten it down, load your bike and go! And believe it or not, all that happens without the use of any tools, save for that mechanical masterpiece known as your hand.
As kind to your bike as it is versatile on your roof, the Yakima FrontLoader never touches your frame or components. It locks to your roof and to your bike, so it's always there when you get back. And, since it fits all wheel sizes and accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and funky frame shapes, this roof bike rack holds whatever you ride. Even better, Yakima backs your FrontLoader Bike Rack with their legendary Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DEREK J (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Aug 19, 2015 4:34 PM
Bought this because I had gotten the full Yakima rack with the Q-towers. Great buy and install was soooo easy! Just FYI you should order two locks separately when getting this because it will help securing your bike in case someone wants to permanently borrow your bike, if you know what I mean. LOL!
Reviewed by Nicole W (CARTHAGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Jul 19, 2015 5:29 AM
Great product. Bought two racks and use for bikes measuring 20in and 26in. Very easy to install and adjust for each bike. Only downside is not able to fully open the rear hatch due to the racks extending completely to the end of the vehicle. However, as long as someone holds the hatch still able to get items in and out of trunk. Also, I purchased a small step stool that I must use to get the bikes on and off the roof (I am 5'9).
Reviewed by William J G (CLEAR LAKE, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 18, 2015 8:16 PM
The Yakima Frontloader fit my truck's cross bars right out of the box. just like they said it would. fantastic! bike is held in place very well. have not worried about my bike coming out of the rack, even at 70 mph down the interstate. even a stiff cross wind doesn't seem to be a problem. if the sunroof wasn't there, I'd almost forget that it is up there. very quite. way to go Yakima! homerun.
Reviewed by Joseph P (Springfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — May 16, 2013 8:18 PM
Took less then 5 minutes to install on to my thule aeroblade bars. Very stable and great for transport even when bike is off because it lays flat.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima bicycle racks
- yakima doubledown 2 bike rack
- auto bike rack lock
- bike rack for over tire
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- toyota all weather car mats
- lexus bike rack
- jeep wrangler 4 bike rack
- toyota tacoma floor mat
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- custom bed liners
- truck running bars
- pick-up truck bed cover cap