- Load your bike and go with the Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack
- Mounts bike upright without wheel removal
- Fits most round, square and factory crossbars right out of the box
- Fast, simple, tool-free installation and removal
- Lockable skewer and adjustment knob for single-handed access
- Locks your bike to the FrontLoader, and the FrontLoader to your roof rack (SKS lock cores not included)
- Never touches the painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits wheels from 20” to 29”, including 700c
- Handles disc brakes, thru axles and funky suspensions with ease
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes for quick rear-wheel positioning
- Your Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's no secret that you dropped some serious coin on your bicycle. And, that roof rack, whether it came factory or aftermarket, wasn't exactly free, either. So, when you buy a bike rack, the last thing you want to do is spend hard-earned cash on adaptors, or even worse, a new roof rack. So, set your mind, and your wallet at ease with the Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack.
The most versatile bike rack in the Yakima arsenal, the FrontLoader is the only direct-to-factory-crossbar upright bike mount out there. And, it's easy to use and install, too. Just pull it out of the box, attach it to your square, round or factory crossbars, tighten it down, load your bike and go! And believe it or not, all that happens without the use of any tools, save for that mechanical masterpiece known as your hand.
As kind to your bike as it is versatile on your roof, the Yakima FrontLoader never touches your frame or components. It locks to your roof and to your bike, so it's always there when you get back. And, since it fits all wheel sizes and accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and funky frame shapes, this roof bike rack holds whatever you ride. Even better, Yakima backs your FrontLoader Bike Rack with their legendary Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph P (Springfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — May 16, 2013 8:18 PM
Took less then 5 minutes to install on to my thule aeroblade bars. Very stable and great for transport even when bike is off because it lays flat.
Reviewed by Benjamin R (BATAVIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — May 15, 2013 12:24 PM
The rack is basically everything I expected in terms of quality. Holds the bike better than I expected. One major negative it that the rack is too long for my factory installed Honda CRV Crossbars. Its fits the crossbars perfectly, but when you attempt to open the rear door, it hits and rack and doesn't allow the door to open. Solution is to turn the rack backwards (Yakima Customer Service Proposed Solution).
Reviewed by James S (Fairhaven, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Xterra — May 02, 2013 2:36 AM
Excellent rack! Fits my Xterra's factory rack like a glove, no adapters needed. Easy to install, hold my bike tight, and aside from trying to hold the rack with one hand while lifting the bike with the other, all the while balancing on my Xterra's rear wheel (I'm vertically challenged at 5'8"), it's quite easy to mount and dismount teh bike into the rack.
Reviewed by Joshua C (Alton Bay, NH) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Forester — Apr 24, 2013 9:46 AM
This bike rack does what I expected really well. Luckily, I have a subaru forester because my 29er is big when on top of the car. It is a simple to use rack and the only thing extra it needed was 2 locks. I am using a factory rack on top of the Subaru and this bike rack attaches easily and securely. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Yakima FrontLoader Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- yakima bicycle racks
- yakima doubledown 2 bike rack
- auto bike rack lock
- bike rack for over tire
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- toyota all weather car mats
- lexus bike rack
- jeep wrangler 4 bike rack
- toyota tacoma floor mat
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- custom bed liners
- truck running bars
- pick-up truck bed cover cap