- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transport everyone’s two-wheelers with a Yakima FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Available in 4 or 5 bike capacities & fits both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- AutoPin and SpeedKnob easily position and secure rack into the hitch receiver
- Hassle-free ZipStrips make securing your bikes simpler than ever
- Fully-padded arms and anti-sway cradles provide ultimate bike protection
- UpperHand lever tilts rack down for vehicle access & folds it flat for easy storage
- Same Key System Locks (SKS) secure your bikes to rack & your rack to vehicle (included)
- Unique 3D mast design features a durable, glossy black finish
- Comes fully assembled with built-in Yakima signature bottle opener
- Your Yakima FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about breaking down your bikes and head for the trail with the whole family’s two-wheelers in tow on a Yakima FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Compatible with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers, this top-of-the-line fold-down bike rack is available in options that accommodate either 4 or 5 bikes and boasts Same Key System Locks (SKS) for superior security.
Yakima Full Tilt Hitch Mount Bike Racks are designed for easy installation with an AutoPin that automatically positions and secures your rack into the hitch receiver, and a tool-free SpeedKnob that quickly tightens and locks the rack to your car. Using Yakima’s innovative ZipStrips, loading your bikes to a FullTilt Bike Rack is simpler than ever. And, with fully-padded arms and anti-sway cradles to keep your cargo protected, hitting the trail takes no time at all.
Use the UpperHand lever to fold down your Yakima FullTilt 4 or Yakima FullTilt 5 for one-handed vehicle access or fold it completely flat for easy storage. Your Yakima FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin H (BASKING RIDGE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus RX 350 — Aug 26, 2016 5:25 AM
I was looking for a hitch bike rack and started looking on Craigslist and then for cheaper new options. When I saw the FullTilt with integrated hitch and bike locks and very easy hatch loading it was a no brainer. Very well made, does not rattle or jostle the bikes and very easy to use. Yakima is a top manufacturer and this rack has it all. One note, it is quite heavy so mounting on the car requires some focus and attention, but it is a breeze once the tongue is in the hitch.
Reviewed by Brian W (Sterling Heights, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Jun 29, 2015 7:42 AM
The product worked well with securing my families 4 bikes to the back of our minivan. The only things I came across that were negative were: 1. the picture only instructions 2. how heavy the carrier was and even with the bike adapters in place 3. you ran across interference of different types with each bike like a seat that is down to the cross bar requiring the seat to be moved and in another case the reflectors causing some interference that had to be worked around. I am happy though.