- Load up and ride easy with the Yakima HighLite Bike Rack
- At a scant 20 lbs, it’s one of the lightest racks on the market
- Crafted from lightweight and super-strong aluminum
- Tilts away from your bumper to give you full cargo area access
- Folds down when not in use with an easy pull of the TriggerFinger
- Sliding SwitchBlade cradles eliminate bike contact and make loading easy
- Integrated Lockdown security cable locks your bikes to the rack
- Features a pair of Yakima’s famous built-in bottle openers
- Fits both 1 1/4" and 2” hitch receivers
- Use the optional Tubetop to carry bikes without straight top tubes
- Yakima backs your HighLite Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Bike riders are known to spend a lot of money for less weight, because when you're pushing the pedals, every ounce counts. But when it's time to attach that heavy rack to your hitch, you could end up slipping a disk before you even hit the trail. With the lightweight Yakima HighLite Bike Rack, you can attach your rack with ease and save your lower lumbar for the ride.
Crafted from lightweight and durable aluminum, the HighLite is one of the lightest hitch bike racks on the market at only 20 lbs. Along with the low weight, this Yakima rack is high on features. It tilts down for cargo access, it folds away when not in use, and the Sliding SwitchBlade cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact and make loading easy. Plus, the integrated Lockdown security cable locks your bikes to the rack.
The HighLite Rack is perfect for a riding couple and even a third wheel. It fits both 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receivers and features not one, but two of Yakima's famous built-in bottle openers. What's more, Yakima backs your HighLite Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HighLite Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert S (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Rogue — Sep 15, 2014 11:28 AM
Great looking rack in White. Purchased the 3 bike carrier. Have 2 problems with only 2 bikes. 1) The bike frame holders move when locked down. Bike nearest vehicle slid out & rubbed bike in 2nd holder. Both bikes worn through paint to bare metal. 2) Pretty light duty locking on rack.
Yakima HighLite Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06