- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spend more time riding and less time loading with the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack
- Takes less than 10 seconds to secure your bicycle using the StrongArm grip and premium wheel straps
- Tray-style rack holds a wide range of bicycles, from extreme mountain bikes to sleepy beach cruisers
- Its spring-loaded hitch pin lets you fold your HoldUp down for rear access and up when you're rolling bike-less
- Comes with a 6' SKS security cable to secure your cycles
- Built-in bottle opener for post-ride quenchers
- Holds two bikes standard—holds four with the optional Yakima HoldUp Plus 2 Add-On (2” receiver models only)
- Fits bikes with a wheel diameter of 14” - 29” and a wheelbase up to 48”
- Setting up your rack is easy—Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack is backed by a solid Lifetime Warranty
For Nicholas Cage, it takes a whole 60 seconds to boost a Benz. For you, 10 seconds is all you need to lift your Bianchi and secure the sturdy arms of the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack. While this time-defying feat might not lead to any high-speed cop chases through Long Beach, it'll definitely earn you bragging rights at the velodrome—and maybe even the love and respect of your old flame.
How is it that the Yakima Hold Up makes it so easy and so fast to load and unload your bikes? It all boils down to its superior design. First, the Yakima Hold Up Rack mounts low in your trailer hitch, so you don't have to hoist your two-wheelers up to the roof. Second, the fast-ratcheting StrongArm grip and wheel straps hold onto your wheels instead of your frame, so you don't have to pop off your tires and futz around with frame adaptors. These innovations make the Yakima HoldUp so speedy—you just set, strap and go.
For maximum stability, your Yakima HoldUp Rack comes with an anti-rattle hitch pin that keeps everything snug and shift free. Plus, the rack itself is spring-loaded, so you can tilt it forward when you're not hauling bikes. And, it comes with a 6' SKS security cable to protect your bikes from bandits. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony P (Bryan, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 3:24 AM
Great bike rack, holds both of our 29er Med amd XL frame Giant mtn bikes with no problems. Absolutely a dream to install. Service from Autoanything was the best!!!!
Reviewed by Edward M (CONWAY, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Terrain — Oct 15, 2016 4:59 AM
I have had several bike racks for different vehicles.... This one is the best I have seen and used. It's very easy to assemble, secure, and load/lock your bikes. Load time is less than 30 seconds per bike.... Best Bike Rack Ever!!! Auto Anything was GREAT to deal with. The product arrived as described and on time. I would highly recommend doing business with them.....
Reviewed by Terry S (Papaikou, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 28, 2016 6:18 PM
Just purchased and built my Yakima HoldUp and it is ALL I wanted in a carrier.Very well built, very easy to put together, and very securely holds my bike. I will transport my bike with peace of mind because this carrier will do the job safely and with quality.
Reviewed by tamina k (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion xB — Apr 22, 2016 10:07 AM
I have a 2011 Scion XB special edition. perfect size and really easy to install and use. I have a 2012 Santa Cruz tallboy lt, front tire I use 2.35 or 2.4 but no problem to fit in. Overall I recommend to anyone
Reviewed by Paul J (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 13, 2016 5:16 AM
Nice rack. Well made. A little heavy & yes the lock cables are a little short. Mounts bikes quickly! I would have rather had reflectors on the back instead of a bottle opener.