Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/21 - 11/25
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spend more time riding and less time loading with the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack
- Takes less than 10 seconds to secure your bicycle using the StrongArm grip and premium wheel straps
- Tray-style rack holds a wide range of bicycles, from extreme mountain bikes to sleepy beach cruisers
- Its spring-loaded hitch pin lets you fold your HoldUp down for rear access and up when you're rolling bike-less
- Comes with a 6' SKS security cable to secure your cycles
- Built-in bottle opener for post-ride quenchers
- Holds two bikes standard—holds four with the optional Yakima HoldUp Plus 2 Add-On (2” receiver models only)
- Fits bikes with a wheel diameter of 14” - 29” and a wheelbase up to 48”
- Setting up your rack is easy—Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack is backed by a solid Lifetime Warranty
For Nicholas Cage, it takes a whole 60 seconds to boost a Benz. For you, 10 seconds is all you need to lift your Bianchi and secure the sturdy arms of the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack. While this time-defying feat might not lead to any high-speed cop chases through Long Beach, it'll definitely earn you bragging rights at the velodrome—and maybe even the love and respect of your old flame.
How is it that the Yakima Hold Up makes it so easy and so fast to load and unload your bikes? It all boils down to its superior design. First, the Yakima Hold Up Rack mounts low in your trailer hitch, so you don't have to hoist your two-wheelers up to the roof. Second, the fast-ratcheting StrongArm grip and wheel straps hold onto your wheels instead of your frame, so you don't have to pop off your tires and futz around with frame adaptors. These innovations make the Yakima HoldUp so speedy—you just set, strap and go.
For maximum stability, your Yakima HoldUp Rack comes with an anti-rattle hitch pin that keeps everything snug and shift free. Plus, the rack itself is spring-loaded, so you can tilt it forward when you're not hauling bikes. And, it comes with a 6' SKS security cable to protect your bikes from bandits. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas R (CARROLL, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2014 4:15 AM
My wife and started riding this year and needed a rack to transport our bikes to the trails. We purchased the Yakima was a great buy. Very easy on and off and are secure with little or no movement during travel. You can't go wrong with this product.
Reviewed by paul w (redding, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jul 01, 2014 6:59 PM
Best bike rack I have used to date. Its alittle heavy but a very solid rack holding the bike in place without the worries of a cheap rack.Easy to put together and use. Worth the extra money.
Reviewed by Bill E (Greeley, CO) — Oct 20, 2013 11:00 AM
The rack is very well-made. It holds the bikes very stable. It is a very heavy rack and when you try to lower it to access the rear of the vehicle (with bikes on) it is almost a two person job. I very rarely use the +2 but it is easy to put on and take off however it does turn it into a two-person rack. I would buy this rack again.
Reviewed by Timothy S (TOKYO, Tokyo) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Jun 18, 2013 2:51 PM
A great product - highly recommended. Easy installation, bikes load easily, and looks nice. Pricey, but in this case you definitely get what you pay for in terms of quality and durability.
- yakima bike rack
- yakima deadlock
- yakima bighorn
- over the spare tire bike rack
- mercedes benz bicycle trunk organizer
- mercedes hitch mounted bike rack
- jeep bike carriers
- mazda 3 bike rack trunk
- bike rack for honda odyssey
- toyota highlander bike rack hitch
- vehicle bras
- tonneau truck bed covers