- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strip down your cycle carrying with the Yakima LiteRider Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Weighs just 22 lbs, making it one of the lightest hitch-mounted bike racks on the market
- Anti-sway cradles minimize bike-to-bike contact – available in a 2 or 3 bike capacity
- Installs and locks in seconds using quick and easy SpeedKnob technology
- SuperCush, ZipStrip cradles provide a soft, padded and secure support for your bikes
- Arms tilt down when not in use and the rack tilts away for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Integrated LockDown security cable to lock your bikes to the rack
- LiteRiders are compatible with any 1.25” or 2” trailer hitch receiver
- Your Yakima LiteRider Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty
When the trail calls, you answer. So upgrade your cycle-carrying utility and keep your ride’s curb weight in check with a Yakima LiteRider Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Weighing in at just 22 lbs, this hitch rack is one of the lightest around but offers more than enough strength to transport 2 or 3 bikes.
Boasting patented SuperCush, ZipStrip anti-sway cradles, the Yakima LiteRider Bike Rack provides your ride with a soft, padded and secure place to travel. And with quick, easy SpeedKnob technology, your Yakima LiteRider Bike Rack installs and locks on in seconds.
Designed for ultimate convenience, Yakima Lite Rider Hitch Bike Rack arms tilt down when not in use, while the rack tilts away from your vehicle for easy access to your rear. LiteRiders are compatible with any 1.25” or 2” trailer hitch receiver and come complete with an integrated LockDown security cable to lock your bikes to the rack. Your Yakima LiteRider Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Yakima LiteRider Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Bel Air, MD) — Jun 05, 2017 8:29 PM
The only issue I have had is the strap that locks in the vertical bike tube is somewhat challenging as the rear tire gets in the way and the plastic strap is not as flexible as the old style rubber straps.
Reviewed by Rayma F (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Buick LaCrosse — Nov 09, 2016 7:30 AM
This is the first hitch version of a bike rack that I've purchased. Compared to a trunk rack, it's heaven! It's lightweight but sturdily built and easy to attach. I particularly like the bike clip attachments over the rubber straps used in other brands and the two locations for keys assure good security.
Reviewed by Lisa M (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Fit — Nov 08, 2016 8:29 PM
Great bike rack that "fits" my 2016 Honda Fit. My only peeve is the top strap locks right over where my bikes internal cable goes in the top tube, and the other lower strap is very hard to attach being so close to the rear wheEl. Otherwise a great rack. Nice having the locks as well.
Reviewed by Mieke H (TACOMA, WA) — Oct 03, 2016 7:21 AM
Great for a small car, lightweight, easy to install. If you have newer mountain bikes you will need the top tube adapter as this rack cannot accommodate bikes without a straight top tube. Auto Anything ships quickly! Great customer service.
- rain comes under garage door
- rampage jeep frameless tops
- swing away bike rack 4 bikes
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru bike rack
- mitsubishi car mats
- honda civic trunk bike rack
- 2008 nissan altima dash cover
- bike rack for ford f150
- cheap car floor mats
- engine programmers
- roof rack luggage carrier